What should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorites are the vintage ones for sure. Old school P1, P2, Morino, Angel...all of those. Don't know if you have experience with those. The connections are also a lot of fun. I always loved the V4 (entama). Very interactive. I don't really know what tamas you currently have, but these are my suggestions :)

I guess it depends on your budget and what you are looking for.... and what you already have do you have any ideas of what you are thinking of getting?

I always loved the V4 (entama).
There's a HUGE difference between a v4 and EnTama, so not the best comparison.

It really does depend on what you're looking for. Judging by your profile (if it's accurate) so far you have only a v4.5. Why not the previous/next connections a go? V2's and v3's are really good, as is the v6. You can give a vintage a try as well! Or the Japanese connections. An UraTama would be a Japanese ""equivalent"" to a v4,5 but it's totally different.

As the colors go, your cheapest bet would probably be a m!x, though to be honest I personally like iD L's and P's more, though they are way harder to get by.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like iD L's and P's more, though they are way harder to get by.
If you are fine with a used one, there are actually quite a few used iD L's on Japanyouwant right now for REALLY cheap, like $30 cheap! I honestly thought about picking one up.

Anyway, I don't have much in the way of suggestions. I really like the V4 out of the Connections, though. What's cool about them is that you have quite a bit of control over the character you get. I like the V3's shells the most, but not as much its gameplay. A good candidate, though.

For Vintages, I haven't seen one in a very very long time but I always found myself gravitating towards the Angels. I just really like them. Otherwise, my vintage choice would probably be a P1 or P2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back