Whats wrong with my purple tamagotchi friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so recently after along time of my tamagotchi friends systems being lost in my box in the shed in a box full of toys, i found the box and excitedly put new batteries in my two gotchis and started them up.

My blue gotchi turned right on with no reset button needing to be pressed but thats not the problem.

The problem is my purple tamagotchi friend system.

I tryed putting new batteries in and it did not turn on... I tried multiple times even pressing the reset and nothing happened.

Finally after many times of trying it finally came on and has been acting weird ever since.

Every time i send messages to my other gotchi or bump the gotchis the purple one resets it self.

Some times it doesn't but every now and again it does.

WHATS WRONG WITH MY PURPLE SYSTEM???

I have a feeling the problem is the battery contacts. Your Tamagotchi Friends may not actually be resetting but actually turning off and then turning back on. From how you described how it was stored, moisture may have gotten into it at some point and ruined the programming. I'm not sure what to suggest for fixing it as I opened one of my Friends Dream Town and it wouldn't close properly, thus I had to cover the gap with tape. Additionally, your Tamagotchi might have long term damage and thus not be fixable.

I'm sure you can still run it normally with or without the bumping as every time it resets, you can download your data again. Perhaps the worst that will happen is that tamagotchis on that device will take longer to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back