Sign in to follow this  
Ninomitchi

New to Tamagotchi collecting: Tamagotchi M!X and Mimitchi...

Hello! I'm starting to collect Tamagotchi after so many years without caring about it. My last Tamagotchi was a V4 one, so it's been a while since then!

I'm planning on starting with a M!X one, as I love the character mix concept! However, I don't know which version to pick...

The most important thing & the one that will make me go with x version is that it includes Mimitchi on it. Mimitchi is my favorite Tamacharacter, so I'd love to start with her.

I've checked a chart with the available M!X versions and which characters do they include, and Mimitchi only seems to appear in the 20th Anniversary one. However, I don't know if this means that she's raisable ONLY in the 20th Anniversary, if she's only available for mixing my Tamagotchi with her (aka she's non-raisable) OR that she doesn't appear at all on the rest of versions. This is the chart I've checked: http://www.vpets.org/images/guides/Sanrio-Mix/MixVersionList.png

I've also read that there was a new Tamagotchi M!X coming on November but I don't know anything about it.

So yeah, tl;dr, my question is: Does Mimitchi only appear in the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi M!X as a raisable Tamagotchi?​ Or does she appear in any other newer M!X Tamagotchi? (Like the one coming out soon)?

I also want to know where can I find Tamagotchis available for my future purchases. Thanks!

Edited by Ninomitchi

As far as i am aware mimitchi is only mateable in the anniversary mixes ( Including the new one with plaid mametchi and santa) this means that you can mate with her and raise tamas with her traits. Unfortunately she is not raisable meaning in the first generation your tama cannot grow up into her

https://fuzzy-n-chic.com/content/7-tama-downloads-guides

Here is my favourite place to look up anything to do with the tamagotchi mix

as for the other mixes I am not 100% sure but she might make cameos but that's about it I'm afraid either in tamatown or during the wedding scenes (which really isn't much)

As for purchasing I would check the tamagotchi traders group on facebook (mixes come up once in a while), Japan you want are great for japanese tamagotchis and where I got all of my mixes (their cost was the cheapest even for pre orders...) You can try cutiepiekawaii (but i am not a fan of their prices including shipping) and you can also look into ebay yahoo japan (need a 3rd party service like Zen market or buyee though)

She does appear on both the 20th anniversary as well as the new anniversary (21th...? No?). I'm honestly not sure if she's a raisable or marryable character though. Hopefylly marryable because you only get to raise a character once, after this you only get mixes.

A good place to buy is japanyouwant definitely, they have pretty fair prices and only safe shipping options (even the cheapest one has a tracking number).

She does appear on both the 20th anniversary as well as the new anniversary (21th...? No?). I'm honestly not sure if she's a raisable or marryable character though. Hopefylly marryable because you only get to raise a character once, after this you only get mixes.

A good place to buy is japanyouwant definitely, they have pretty fair prices and only safe shipping options (even the cheapest one has a tracking number).

I can confirm that you can marry Mimitchi! I raised a Shimashimatchi on my 20th anni. M!X and married it to Mimitchi. I have never tried, but I'm 99% sure you can raise Mimitchi with perfect care on the 20th anni M!X!