Sign in to follow this  
Xeltaniatchi

Anyone like Kingdom Hearts?

Does anyone here play any Kingdom Hearts games?

I'm absolutely obsessed with the series (as well as Final Fantasy!) and wondered if there were any other fans here. :unsure:
The KH3 hype is strong! ♥ :D

Heck yeah! Kingdom Hearts is amazing!

I still have to play through BBS, KH3D, and finish KHII, but I've already watched playthroughs of each game.

Not sure if I'll end up getting KHIII when it comes out as I don't have a ps4, but who knows.

I've played a little bit of union cross but it hasn't really held my interest, maybe when I'm not so busy I'll download it and give it another chance.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By leogames2012
      I miss Ps2 i got it and i played it until 2014 (After Ps2 stopped devolpement) when My ps2 Have red screen of Death and Replaced It with Xbox 360 (which is My current console as for now) Do you miss It?

Also Like Me You do it?
    • By MarshyMellow
      Gyro Gearloose thinking about somethin'..

• By MarshyMellow
      So recently, there's been a re-boot of DuckTales airing on Disney XD. Have you guys seen it? What changes in the show do you like or not like? Does having Huey, Dewey and Louie have normal voices bother you? For me, I never grown up with the original show and have watched one episode of the show recently. The original is OK to me, but I like the new one more. I'm guessing I like the new one more because there's a lot of things in it that are intriguing for me.

Share your thoughts on the show below!
    • By JaniceJ
      Hi! I owned the old tamagotchis(since I was small) and after about 15 years I'm back to the Tamagotchi community!

I've decided to get a P's (Aikatsu ver.) recently and is excited to collect more pierces.

Just curious if anyone know where can I get used pierces for the higher priced pierces (eg. sanrio, disney, fairy change, royal change)?
      They're just too expensive for me to buy them new!

I've tried tamagotchi trader group but no one seems to be selling those.
    • By decepticoncrown
      So I was watching someone's v-pet collection video and she had this curiosity:

Does anyone have one of these? I did some searching around and I couldn't find any information on them. I couldn't even find a stock photo! (Which is why I took a screenshot from the collection video ) The woman in the video said she primarily bought it because she likes Cinderella and hadn't found the time to run it. I wonder if the other princesses got something similar to this!
    • By ~SkrillexGotchi~
      Turns out Emperor Tachyon had made Ratchet become weaker than he thought.