Tamagotchi V1 log startup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiffyGotchi24

Reaction score
The other day, I found my old Tamagotchi Connection V1 and an unused battery for it. So, I made the obvious choice of starting it up again! It's a boy, and his name is Alan.

I found myself especially focused on little Alan, but I knew what I was doing. The last time I had played with a Tamagotchi was over a decade ago, so this was a ride down memory lane.

He evolved from a Bebitchi into a Marutchi on Sunday at about 1:30 pm, and then yesterday at about 2:30 pm he evolved into an Ichigotchi. So far, he seems to be doing fine. His training bar is nearly full, his hungry and happy hearts are almost always filled, and he is kept at right about 20 lbs. I guess that "Tama-mama instinct", for lack of a better term, never really goes away :)

As I finish writing this, I checked on Alan, and he had one empty Hungry heart and one empty Happy heart. So I gave him a meal, and since he was at 22 lbs after that, I played the Dance game with him.

I will be updating this daily. Feel free to comment~

Your origin story sounds similar to mine. XD My start was a little more bumpier, probably because it was finals and I kept forgetting about the poor thing.

Latest posts

Back