How do care mistakes work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
So... another thing I don't quite get is "care mistakes". I know it is when you miss a beep from your tama and don't feed/clean/play with it. But how do they actually work? Do they accumulate? Like, is there a memory that counts how many you've made, or if you manage to catch up before the tamagotchi dies, the mistake is completely erased? Is it easier for a tamagotchi to die if it has not been taken care of in the past, even if it looks healthy now?

Thank you!

Yes, they accumulate. Getting a certain number of care misses as a toddler or teen will affect which teen/adult character you get. There are several version-specific care miss charts out online. I usually just Google "(tmgc model name) care miss chart" and I get what I'm looking for. Good luck!

Reactions: Iza
Yes, they accumulate. Getting a certain number of care misses as a toddler or teen will affect which teen/adult character you get. There are several version-specific care miss charts out online. I usually just Google "(tmgc model name) care miss chart" and I get what I'm looking for. Good luck!
Hmm thanks, I know it affects what character you get, but does it affect their actual health? Like, is an unhealthy character more likely to die?

On the vintage versions, unhealthy characters have shorter lifespans, but not on connections and later versions as far as I know.

Reactions: Iza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back