Tamagotchi plus (Japanese v1) matchmaker details please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!,

I'm new to Tamagotchi and tamatalk, especially. But I have done alot of research. But couldn't find anything on this. So, don't take me for a complete newbie.😏 I can't believe that I didn't know about Tamas until now, (The end of October-November 2017) Well I guess that's what I get for being born in 2002.😔😄 Before I start into the questions, They are all about the the model "Tamagotchi plus" so please try to keep the answers specifically to the features of this model. Anyway, Let us get to the questions: First, what age does (your Tama have to be) she (matchmaker) come at? And most importantly what times? Also does the tamagotchi plus have the exact same characters as the tamagotchi connection?

BlueDragonflytchi =*|*= ( :eek: )

P.S The matchmaker just came to my Tama plus, (Neren the Mametchi) So this is mostly for others who want to know and for my future reference. :) Also hopefully there's a few things that are different from the tamagotchi connection. :-/

The matchmaker will come between the ages of 7 to 10yrs at either 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Be aware though that pausing and changing the times on your tama might affect the matchmaker, be patient and it should happen over the course of a couple days.

The matchmaker will come between the ages of 7 to 10yrs at either 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Be aware though that pausing and changing the times on your tama might affect the matchmaker, be patient and it should happen over the course of a couple days.
Thank you for replying! Sourcasm! :D

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

P.S Awesome name! Quite funny. 🍋

The characters are the exact same between the V1 and the tamagotchi plus, as well as the games. I know some of the food options differ (and I think some of the seasonal animations also differ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back