Sign in to follow this  
BlueDragonflytchi

Tamagotchi plus (Japanese v1) matchmaker details please?

Hello everyone!,

I'm new to Tamagotchi and tamatalk, especially. But I have done alot of research. But couldn't find anything on this. So, don't take me for a complete newbie.😏 I can't believe that I didn't know about Tamas until now, (The end of October-November 2017) Well I guess that's what I get for being born in 2002.😔😄 Before I start into the questions, They are all about the the model "Tamagotchi plus" so please try to keep the answers specifically to the features of this model. Anyway, Let us get to the questions: First, what age does (your Tama have to be) she (matchmaker) come at? And most importantly what times? Also does the tamagotchi plus have the exact same characters as the tamagotchi connection?

BlueDragonflytchi =*|*= (:o)

P.S The matchmaker just came to my Tama plus, (Neren the Mametchi) So this is mostly for others who want to know and for my future reference. :-) Also hopefully there's a few things that are different from the tamagotchi connection. :-/

The matchmaker will come between the ages of 7 to 10yrs at either 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Be aware though that pausing and changing the times on your tama might affect the matchmaker, be patient and it should happen over the course of a couple days.

The matchmaker will come between the ages of 7 to 10yrs at either 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Be aware though that pausing and changing the times on your tama might affect the matchmaker, be patient and it should happen over the course of a couple days.

Thank you for replying! Sourcasm! :D

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

P.S Awesome name! Quite funny. 🍋

The characters are the exact same between the V1 and the tamagotchi plus, as well as the games. I know some of the food options differ (and I think some of the seasonal animations also differ)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rorys_Tamas
      So welcome to my latest log featuring the generations of my bubbles V3 as well as whatever else I am logging!

Comments are more than welcome! so comment, as long as it's on topic that is!

I may not post everyday but I will have things to say about every day (even if I lump them together for my sanity and yours!)

• By BlueDragonflytchi
      Hello everyone,

I'm newer to Tamagotchi and Tamatalk!!!
      (MESSAGE TO THE ADMINS AND MODERATORS: So, That's why I thought it would be okay to put this topic in this category. If not, please move it to the appropriate section please?)

Okay anyways, Let's get into the topic! :-) So I have a Tamagotchi plus (A.k.a Japanese connection version 1/V1 and I don't have any effective nor efficient way of knowing what Japanese characters will make the name I want to name my Tamagotchi... What I'm basically asking is the question in the title. for Kaettekita tamagotchi plus, (A.k.a the Japanese connection version 1/V1) But can be info on this for the Keitai as well. (A.k.a Japanese connection version 3/V3) I've seen naming charts for the Entama, But not for these. I know it's possible because of the Entama chart, So if anyone happens to have or is willing to take the time to make a Japanese to English naming chart for these versions? It would be much appreciated by me and probably a lot of others who have the same problem.

Dragonflytchi =*|*=
    • By IzzyD
      What time can I set my 6 year old v4.5 so the matchmaker will come?
    • By Yumecantchi000
      Hi! I've found a matchmaker cheat for male Tamagotchi friends, and I thought about sharing it on tamatalk. Well,
      Step 1: Make sure your tama is male and the age is 6+.
      Step 2: Pause your Tamagotchi friends the minute it wakes up. ( Your tama sould wake up at 7 in the morning. Make sure its 7 in the morning in the Tamagotchi friends, not on your watch, phone, clock or any devise that tells you time. )
      Step 3: Pause it until 2 in the afternoon. Do not change the time while your tama is paused. The cheat won't work like that.
      Step 4: Check your Tamagotchi Date Place/ Matchmaker. It should be there.

Now that you're done, get your happy male Tamagotchi married!
    • By ThePuzzleApprentice
      My V6 is turning eleven later today and the matchmaker still hasn't apperaed once. I'm unsure of what I am doing incorrectly. I'm on generation eight and the matchmaker has never taken this long to come. Can someone help me with this problem? Thank you in advance!
    • By lolokotchi:)
      Hi there!
      I put a battery in my v1 tama yesterday, after several months of not playing with tamagotchi at all.
      I found that I had a Maskitchi girl, on 3rd generation.
      After putting the time right, I cared for her like normally.
      She was 8 years old, and I don't want her to become an oldie, so I googled "v1 matchmaker times" and found a very intresting old post;

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/172029-v1-matchmaker/

The top comment on that topic says the v1 matchmaker times are 10:30, 15:00, and 19:00.

As 19 o'clock arrived yesterday, I was excited, but nothing happened.

Another comment said that v1's were a bit touchy when it came to altering the time, so I thought that the matchmaker hadn't come because I had just started the tama, and changed the time so recently, so I figured the matchmaker would visit today instead.

I sneaked the tama with me to school today, and kept the tama on, checking, but finding no matchmaker at half to eleven, and missing the three o'clock supposed visit.
      At home later in the day, 19 o'clock came without no matchmaker, and now I'm kinda worried.

Re-reading the old topic I linked to, I wonder if it's something special with v1-maskitchi matchmaker visits, or what the problem exacly might be...
      I'm having no problems at all with the tamagotchi in general except for this, and I don't see how it could be broken...
      Help me someone? She is 9 now, oldie evolving is coming up...!