Help my Tamagotchi can't give presents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agned

Reaction score
:puroperatchi: Can anyone help? When I try to connect to a friend my Tamagotchi will not give presents it says sorry list full. Also I cannot get the shopkeeper to freeze to enter in secret codes.

Debbie

Last edited by a moderator:
1. When it says "List Full" either ur frend list is full, or ur item list is full (only hold 30 items im sure), or ur treat list is full (only 28 treats) so do sumtin bout that and it shud work

2.Keep pressing A for the shop keeper till he looks like that

i dunno if i replied 2 ths before but u will need 2 delete sum of you items.

:unsure: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

:wacko: Hey Dark, how do you delete items when it says Sorry List Full?

:p hey, thats because you either have 2 manny items or 2 many treats delete some or eat them then try it should work!! :chohimetchi:

:p hey, thats because you either have 2 manny items or 2 many treats delete some or eat them then try it should work!! :furawatchi:
That is what you should do but also use some of your items aswell. Pimpsy! :chohimetchi:

Best,

Sis Wolf

wen it says list full it means u hav 50 fwends on ur list u'll hav 2 delete sum and this happened 2 me u efer hav 2 press a faster or press it more times

In case you dunno how to delete your items, you first go to the little book at the bottom of the screen, and then you go to "present" and choose an item you want to delete. Then press the middle button and it will say "wrap?" and then press the left button and it will say "trash?", press the middle button. Choose "yes". You're done!

you can store 32 items, 24 treats and 50 friends. if you try to connect it says list full and also you can't enter codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back