Having troubles to connect to My M!X Land

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninomitchi

Reaction score
Hello. I've finally adquired my Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary Gift Set and I'm enjoying it a lot! It arrived right for christmas!

However, I'm having some troubles with the PC connection. Whenever I try to input my Tamagotchi password in the site, it says that it is incorrect.

Now, I'm pretty sure that the problem here is the way I write it. I'm using a mix of hiragana/katakana characters along standard romaji characters (the ones we use, not these ones).

My question is, can someone tell me in which way should I write them? I also tried writing the entire password in Japanese only characters, but it also seems to not work, so at this point idk what I'm doing wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've run into the same thing, and I've only been able to get it to work once. I haven't figured out a specific way to do it yet, and considering it's just money for the M!x, it's a lot easier to just play the games on the actual tamagotchi. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back