The Hyurutchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyurutchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Not sure how often I will update this but I thought I'd share some of my cute tama adventures when I can :lol: Will try to post images as well (since that's usually the fun part!)

It's been a blast to the past lol. I'm an adult now and my fiance recently got me a 20th anniversary tamagotchi for Christmas. I didn't grow up with the old vintage tamas but it was really nostalgic pulling the tab for it. Like many others who got an ani tama I got the uncontrollable urge to run my childhood tamas that have been laying around in a drawer for years. I've always been attracted to virtual pet games (browser, nintendogs, things like that) which have always been my "guilty pleasure", but nothing really beats having a handheld vpet.

I just started them up about an hour ago. They are such cute toys, it's a shame they've been forgotten! I would love my kids to experience them as well. I am already attached to them, maybe it's just nostalgia but I don't see myself getting bored of them even after it wears off lol. I decided to take the battery out of my 20th ani tama and put it in my original orange V1 instead (pics below, will try to colour code things to make things easier to read). I'll mostly be logging my connections but I'll let you know how my angel is doing once in a while too!

V1: Ozzy (male)
V2: Sammy (female)
V3: Matty (male)

gUqWW1J.jpg
V3: Matty (male)
V2: Sammy (female)
Male and female yey! You know what that means :p
X35jZ81.jpg
V1: Ozzy (male)
All my tamas together! The angelgotchi is a new addition. The angelgotchi is the only vintage tama I reeeally wanted when I was a kid but I had no way of getting one. Bought one for myself off of ebay, it was exciting having a silly little childhood wish finally come true :D
Also my V1 is my oldest and is working fine, but the A button sometimes misses a press or jumps 2 presses. This little guy fell in the toilet at one point (a clean one thankfully!) and I was so worried about it. I had to open the back and let it air dry, and it worked perfectly fine afterwards. I wonder if there is some kind of rust I need to clean at the button connections. It's getting better the more I use it though!​
My V2 makes a sound with animations, it's very easy to hear it ticking in a quiet room. It always has, not sure why! The others are only audible when held up to my ear.​
Also you can probably tell I hate keyrings (they're always getting in the way :angry: ) so I removed them all.​
3sT82Ce.gif
Thanks for reading! Zzz...​

Just taking a break from cleaning! Afterwards I'm going to study and do some work early.​

Sammy and Matty are doing well! They evolved into teens the other day. I bought them tons of toys already. They are already at 4 happy faces, I'm not sure if they can be best friends at teen stage or if they have to be adults. I'm excited to see what they turn into.​

RNBCwMM.jpg

I think they might grow up some time later today!​

8NxFrAr.jpg

Ozzy is doing good too. I rarely got "good care" characters on my tamas when I was younger LOL. I don't think I've ever had a Mametchi before. Curious what's going to happen! Although I haven't been playing many games with him, since I don't like the V1 games. His weight is maxed out sooo... we'll see. I think I might once again move the spare battery to another V2 I have. I just want to see what Ozzy evolves into first :p

cuEbMcu.jpg

Yay! I was trying to get Taraten and it worked. Taraten is my favourite angel character :wub:

Latest posts

Back