• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Odourman
      Hello!
      This post is about vintage, connections and up to uratama. About how to repair them.
      My native language isn't English, so this might be a bit of a strange read. 😋
      If you have a pet that have lazy buttons or fading screen, or maybe doesn't seem to work at all, there is a thing you can do.
      You can open up your device, it's easy! Take out all the screws, but remember where they are supposed to sit! Then you can take the screen off. It's No worries! And of it's broken - take the chance to fix it! It's no problem!
      Then after you have taken off everything, you clean everything on the circuit board.  Careful! With alcohol or some other ok liquid for cleaning electronic stuff. You do this with a cotton wad stick, like those for the ears... But don't use a used one! Don't be cheap, take a new one. It's worth it.
      Then if something is wrong the paper behind the screen on your Tamagotchi, like water damage maybe? Then you can throw away and make a new one! Draw something naughty and put it where the old paper was and TADA! New background.
      Make sure to clean the buttons and where they push! Press them a bit insideout and clean.
      Well, after everything is clean, you put it together!!! Remember where the screws went??? I hope so. They have different sizes you know. But don't worry - you did! Yay! It wasn't hard at all and there wasn't many of them!
      When the little critter is put back together, you put the batteries in and try it out. The screen will be stronger now and the buttons a lot bettet!
      But if it still does NOT work it might have something else wrong. You might need to solder. That is a bit more advanced. 
      You'll need to change the 47uf capacitor! I'll write how... It's the funny round things with legs. You need to get it out! Cut it out of the circuit board and make sure EVERY part of it is out. Ok? Then you take your new 47uf capacitor and put it in it's place! Make sure it sits the right way! And you solder that capacitator into place! 
      But some pets use different capacitators, so get the right uf. Ok? There are different volt in capacitators but Tamas use very little.
      Soldering isn't so hard. Save your Tamagotchi!
      (If it's just your sound wires, then you can hot glue them.)
      Anyway... I hope this wicked post helps a Tamagotchi breeder... Somewhere.
      A take apart video!!! Notice the screen. Clean it!
      Look! A Good guide for yr EYEs! (This guy knows Tamagotchi!)
      Good Luck! 🧐

• By Scrungo
      Hello! So I just found out that they're rereleasing the original Digimon V-Pet, and looking at how I got into Tamagotchi (The rerelease of the P1/P2 last year) I'm really excited and im getting it ASAP! 
      But what about you guys? Do you have any plans to get it? And if so, will this be your first Digimon V-Pet? Because it'll be my first!  

(Also sorry to mods if this is in the wrong section, I couldnt find a Digimon section so I thought it'd fit under Tamagotchi Ancestors )
    • By zukmi
      digimon virtual pet , u can download and install on your smartphone, this my mirror link :

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20W4qfBK5gleFluNFBIemUyTnM

Because this apps created by fans. and already hidden in playstore because a problem license of copyright maybe. and Enjoy
    • By QueenRita
      Hey, I can't tell if this is a real Dinkie Dino or not? The seller SAYS they were never released and they were given as arcade prizes but like- it's got the digimon like- rectangle casing? Not even the normal Dinkie casing?

Here it is and an image for the sake of, if it gets taken down or whatever so others can see it in the future I guess (I see a lot of posts where ppl have linked eBay listings and theyre taken down so I can't tell if what I'm looking at is a fake or not)

The seller also has a variety of other colors too. Is it- real? I don't... I mean the PACKAGING looks legit but I don't, know much when it comes to this stuff so...

Anyone know if it's legit and what it is compared to a normal Dinkie Dino?
    • By Doggie Biscuit
      For those of you who know about the classic Tamagotchis, you'll notice that they're not as pink and sparkly and stuff as the current ones. Bandai originally designed Tamagotchi for both genders, then said that Tamagotchi was "more suitable for girls" as a "practice for nurturing children" and designed Digimon for boys. Although I'm a female, I am a dog so I don't really know aboot this, but I think that both of these pets are perfectly fine for both genders, and I'm kind of mad at Nintendo for assuming that only boys play Pokémon (of course the professors asking your gender is pretty weird). Also, don't you think that having something that regularly dies or leaves isn't a very good "practice for nurturing children"?

Sorry that this is so long.
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      Has anyone seen this before? It has a unique shape and oval-shaped buttons with dinosaurs on top.

I found it on Yahoo Japan Auctions.