Tamagotchi Mix Anniversary & Anniversary Gift differences?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morigale

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a Tamagotchi Mix 20th Anniversary or Anniversary Gift version and I'd like to find out the difference between them before I decide.

So far I know there are different marriageable characters on each version and that the games are different.

Are the baby/child/teen characters the same?

I've read that "Connecting the M!X Anniversary Gift Version to any other M!X will unlock some exclusive content!" and "The M!X Anniversary Gift Version also gets exclusive items from the Tamagotchi M!X Station that can be found in several locations throughout Japan." but I never saw any sort of followup on those.

What is the exclusive content it unlocks? Is it for the Gift Mix or the other Mix? And does the second sentence mean it has Mix Station content preloaded onto it, or that it gets special items when it connects to a Mix station? (By the phrasing I'd guess the latter, but I don't live in Japan so that's... not a selling point.)

Thank you! :)

nice.
nice.... very nice.

that's nice. real nice. how nice of you.

nice post.

niiiiiiiice......niiicccccccceeeeeeee......

sorry for the spam :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back