I'm wondering, How to log tamagotchis in a notebook?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm kinda new to tamagotchi and Tamatalk and I would like to start logging them in a notebook. And I have not found many people, so far who did or still do... So I was hoping you peoples could give me some tips and tricks for logging?

(i.e What things would you say are important to log/keep records of?)

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

P.S If you could include some pictures of your tamagotchi log books? If you have any, I would appreciate it! :D

I don't really have a physical notebook for mine, but I have a thread here. As for what goes in it, your log is whatever you want it to be. Mine's a lot about my thoughts on tamagotchis overall from being a fan who was out of the hobby for about 20 years and discovering things most people already know about, but a lot are about people's lives as well as their tamas. I think logs are a just a great chance to share our hobby with each other and show off what we're proud of. :)

I agree with Hoky, logs can be very personal, I've kept several somewhat personal logs on TamaTalk and they've been very enjoyable! However, I've also always wanted to try using a physical notebook. I imagine it would be very fun to keep track of evolutions and characters you've gotten. With the newer color tamas, there's so much to keep track of, I'm sure it would fill up a notebook. You could remember what items filled out each character's tamatomo, what items each character liked, etc. I think this would only be particularly fun if you went into it without looking up any guides online, but it could also be useful as a reference!

I used to use a physical note book to log things like poop / sickness / training times, event times, etc.

That way I could see if a time or action had any effect on later evolutions / characters.

It's the sort of thing that's probably too detailed/boring to record in an online log like these ones, but useful to learn/test theories as your tama evolves.

I used small spiral bound note pads that would fit in a bag so I could jot things down as they happened but wouldn't lose them (which I always do on things like post it notes/single sheets of paper.

The note books were also quite useful when I came to log on this forum as I could use them as notes on what was interesting or useful to type up for others to read.

I don't really have a physical notebook for mine, but I have a thread here. As for what goes in it, your log is whatever you want it to be. Mine's a lot about my thoughts on tamagotchis overall from being a fan who was out of the hobby for about 20 years and discovering things most people already know about, but a lot are about people's lives as well as their tamas. I think logs are a just a great chance to share our hobby with each other and show off what we're proud of. :)
Oh okay, I am mostly looking for people who have logged in a physical notebook... For reference. :D

But Thank you! Hoky for the advice though. :)

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

P.S I have read some of your log, it's quite good!

I agree with Hoky, logs can be very personal, I've kept several somewhat personal logs on TamaTalk and they've been very enjoyable! However, I've also always wanted to try using a physical notebook. I imagine it would be very fun to keep track of evolutions and characters you've gotten. With the newer color tamas, there's so much to keep track of, I'm sure it would fill up a notebook. You could remember what items filled out each character's tamatomo, what items each character liked, etc. I think this would only be particularly fun if you went into it without looking up any guides online, but it could also be useful as a reference!

Thanks, Tinkalila

Good to know. Well if you're still interested in trying to log in a physical notebook now?... I hope you can find some guidance here! So you can figure it out! :D Totally, sounds and is kinda fun/interesting to do. So far, in my opinion anyways. Even though it's kinda hard to keep it up, when running multiple Tamas at the same time though.. (<~~~Understatement. Because I'm running (Two Tamagotchi plus/Japanese v1 and v2) three Tamas at the moment and am actually quite behind on my notebook logs right now. :eek:

I used to use a physical note book to log things like poop / sickness / training times, event times, etc.

That way I could see if a time or action had any effect on later evolutions / characters.

It's the sort of thing that's probably too detailed/boring to record in an online log like these ones, but useful to learn/test theories as your tama evolves.

I used small spiral bound note pads that would fit in a bag so I could jot things down as they happened but wouldn't lose them (which I always do on things like post it notes/single sheets of paper.

The note books were also quite useful when I came to log on this forum as I could use them as notes on what was interesting or useful to type up for others to read.

Thank you, TamaMum

Yeah? Cool! That's what I want to do too, But it seems like I can't keep up with (Tamas) them... have any tips? Yeah, exactly what I was thinking! :D

i've been keeping my notebook for a few days now. I mostly write down the improtant things that happened that day; how much i played with it, if it evolved, if it did anyhting strange, how high bff levels are, things like that. I'm also logging the package tracking for my v3; i think i want to start a notebook specifically for my v3 when i get it and put the other three aside for a while, so i can focus on documenting my in-depth v3 experience more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back