Who has Nintendogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxic_Makiko

Reaction score
If anyone here who plays Nintendogs+Cats?Maybe we can have a small chit-chat about it! :D :lol: ^_^

My dog's name is Goldie and she's a Golden Retriever!Also,I'm a bit poor (;- ;)

Haha my little sister has it. :) I used to play very much and I was attached to my first puppy. But I didn't like that they stay puppies forever... I wanted them to grow up, have babies, maybe die at some point.

I have it, but I haven't had the time for it in a long time. I'm hoping to see a future installment on the Switch, since there are a lot of features that the Switch offers that could bring a lot to Nintendogs.

But I didn't like that they stay puppies forever... I wanted them to grow up, have babies, maybe die at some point.
I don't mind that, myself, and, honestly, I can understand why that choice was made. But this is why, even though some term the Nintendogs series as a virtual pet game, I instead consider it to be a puppy simulation, since there isn't a complete life-cycle (which I feel is a requirement for the virtual pet label).

Yeah,it would be cool if they grew up! Xd I still don't understand the diffrence between the milk and the water(only that water is cheaper).

I remember playing the original nintendogs a lot. I think it was my very first ds game actually. I always loved the frisbee and agility contests, and I hated the obedience ones lol

I don't have Nintendogs + Cats but I always thought it would be fun to pick up!

The original Nintendogs is the first DS game I've seen, a colleague in elementary school had a DS with this game on it (Nintendo consoles are pretty rare over here even today, and before even more, so I've never seen anything like that before). It was fun but I never got the real game, except for the rom on a flashcard. I do own Nintendogs+cats but I've misplaced the cartridge somewhere, sadly... It is pretty fun but I also wish you could let them grow. I basically would love a Petz 5 type game in 3D.

Man, I had the original Nintendogs waaaaaay back in the day. I remember not really understanding what I was supposed to be doing in it and going out to my car in the far parking lot at college to play it since I hadn't hit the point where I was okay with being a tall dude playing with cute stuff in public.... I'd probably play a switch one now that my wife would go bananas over the cute factor. XD

I used to have a ds and a dsi, but never had nitendogs. Now, I have a 2ds with nitendogs + cats

I do not like the cats though. You can not do any of the contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back