Sign in to follow this  
toxic_Makiko

Who has Nintendogs?

If anyone here who plays Nintendogs+Cats?Maybe we can have a small chit-chat about it! :D :lol: ^_^

My dog's name is Goldie and she's a Golden Retriever!Also,I'm a bit poor (;-;)

Haha my little sister has it. :) I used to play very much and I was attached to my first puppy. But I didn't like that they stay puppies forever... I wanted them to grow up, have babies, maybe die at some point.

I have it, but I haven't had the time for it in a long time. I'm hoping to see a future installment on the Switch, since there are a lot of features that the Switch offers that could bring a lot to Nintendogs.

But I didn't like that they stay puppies forever... I wanted them to grow up, have babies, maybe die at some point.

I don't mind that, myself, and, honestly, I can understand why that choice was made. But this is why, even though some term the Nintendogs series as a virtual pet game, I instead consider it to be a puppy simulation, since there isn't a complete life-cycle (which I feel is a requirement for the virtual pet label).

Yeah,it would be cool if they grew up! Xd I still don't understand the diffrence between the milk and the water(only that water is cheaper).

I remember playing the original nintendogs a lot. I think it was my very first ds game actually. I always loved the frisbee and agility contests, and I hated the obedience ones lol

I don't have Nintendogs + Cats but I always thought it would be fun to pick up!

The original Nintendogs is the first DS game I've seen, a colleague in elementary school had a DS with this game on it (Nintendo consoles are pretty rare over here even today, and before even more, so I've never seen anything like that before). It was fun but I never got the real game, except for the rom on a flashcard. I do own Nintendogs+cats but I've misplaced the cartridge somewhere, sadly... It is pretty fun but I also wish you could let them grow. I basically would love a Petz 5 type game in 3D.

Man, I had the original Nintendogs waaaaaay back in the day. I remember not really understanding what I was supposed to be doing in it and going out to my car in the far parking lot at college to play it since I hadn't hit the point where I was okay with being a tall dude playing with cute stuff in public.... I'd probably play a switch one now that my wife would go bananas over the cute factor. XD

• Like 1

I used to have a ds and a dsi, but never had nitendogs. Now, I have a 2ds with nitendogs + cats

I do not like the cats though. You can not do any of the contests.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Penguin-keeper
      I've noticed lately that a number of TamaTalk regulars are fans of the Kirby series, myself included (heck, my favourite nostalgic Tamagotchi moment is directly linked to the Kirby series!), so I figured that I'd make a thread for us to chat about this wonderful series from HAL Laboratory and Nintendo.
      It's been almost 18 months since the last mainline game, which was Kirby Star Allies for the Nintendo Switch (one of my favourite entries in the series, and also one of my favourite 2D platformers of all time from any series - and I've played rather a lot of those, so that's high praise), so it feels to me like we're due for a new side-game sometime soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing what we'll get next, since the Kirby side-games are usually interesting.
      Personally, I'd love to see a new Kirby pinball game, as there hasn't been one in years, and I'm quite fond of pinball.
    • By Penguin-keeper
      As fellow TamaTalkers might have heard, Nintendo will be releasing a minor revision of the Switch at the end of September, known as the Switch Lite.
      The Switch Lite is not dockable and will be handheld-mode only, and has been created in response to just how many people play in handheld-mode on the existing model, though it can also be paired with external wireless controllers as well if need be.
      It'll be launching in grey, turquoise, and yellow, and there'll also be a limited-edition design based around the Pokemon Sword & Shield legendaries, Zacian and Zamazenta.
      I pretty much exclusively play my Switch in handheld-mode, so moving over to a Switch Lite makes good sense for me, and I plan on picking up a yellow one. Will anybody else be doing the same? If so, which colour will you be picking up, or are you hoping to see a particular look offered before you go for it?
    • By zukmi
      Just try apps, 8bit Painter (playstore) 😂
    • By MorinoMoments
      Hi everyone!
      Just thinking about restarting my tamagotchi collection....My collection before got lost in the process of moving (it wasn't very big but I did have a few great ones in there- ex: tamaOtchi, Angel, Morino).
      I'm not sure where to begin, the last time I played/had a Tamagotchi was back in 2011, so it's been a while
      Does anyone have any recommendations of what might a good Tamagotchi to start off with? I'm kind of interested in the new design, with the colorful background, characters, and stuff.

• By Nokogiritchi
      Hi Doctor Who fans and Tama nerds!

There was already a thread for custom Tamagotchis, but as it is now locked I decided to start a new one. Apologies if this already exists as something current, but I could not find it so here we are.

Anywho, I just wanted to show off this picture of the custom paint job I just did to my see through yellow V3. It's far from the most elegant thing in the world as it is all done by hand and finished with several layers of clear nail polish, but I still think it's cute and since it took me the whole day I thought it worth posting in case anyone was interested.

This is what it looked like before (image not mine):

And this is it now, warts and all:

That's a little pouch beside it - you know, so the TARDIS doesn't get damaged :* It works perfectly and makes me smile whenever I see it, because it combines my two great loves in one fabulous - if scruffy - little mutant creation.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and please feel free to post any of your own customs, if people still do that, haha.

Peace.

-Nokogiritchi