Tamagotchi P1 log :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Llama

Reaction score
Hello! here is where i will log about my tamagotchi P1, i will be starting this log soon, so stay tuned! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it include pictures and regular (Fairly regular, I know life can be busy) updates? :)

Dragonflytchi =*|*=
hm... probably no pictures, but I will try to at least update once or twice everyone one or two days - so in other words, i will try to update daily, TRY to. :p

I still need a little bit more time before i start the log, sorry. I need to set everything up. I know that sounds weird, 'cause this is a log, but you will know when i start! :D

did i say that i was gonna start soon? IT'S BEEN MONTHS!! I'm so sorry - i was planning something, but it was too difficult so i gave up, sorry for the people that actually wanted to see the log -_-

But i am back! and i am ready to start, with my little babychi here with me today - oh. yea, i already hatched him.

yes, i have decided that he will be a boy, since i always use girls, lets see what he turns into :)

i have already fed him a few meals and candies - his hungry hearts and happy hearts runs out REALLY FAST. hold on a second - let me feed him more rice...

Okay I'm back, where was i again? oh right. he needs a LOT of care at his baby stage, so excuse me again as i play his game aga- oh no he pooped! well, today's just gonna be busy, isn't it?

okay I'm back, again, that was his first poop, so it was quite memorable. so... what am i gonna name him? Oliver? Ryan? Alfred? Anthony? I'll go with Oliver. I like that name. so Oliver the babychi. cool. well, i'm gonna go and take care of him now, i'll have to pause him when i am at school, which sucks, sorry Oliver, but I'll have to do that. but right now it's spring break so i can put my full attention to Oliver. ^_^ i think Oliver lives for about a week, so that's........ well, at least i can make his life happy, and full of attention from me ^_^

soooo, yeah. I'll just go and take care of Oliver the babychi for now, thanks for reading - update you tomorrow!

Well, I'm back! and my little Oliver is 2 years old and is a Marutchi now!

yes. i said two years old.

for some reason, around 20 minutes after i finished logging about little Oliver yesterday, he went to sleep! it was like, 5 pm, so i was kinda confused, but babies sleep in the day, so i just let it go. so i was just eating some chicken pot pie, when i looked over to Oliver to check up on him, and he was a Marutchi.

i double checked the time on my P1 many times - it was on time, so i don't know what happened there, but Oliver is two years old now! happy birthday, i guess!

i found myself being very quiet when he was sleeping - i know he can't hear me or anything, but i was just... scared to wake him up or something? i know that sounds dumb :p

oliver is being a real peach right now, he doesn't need that much attention, and that is perfect, since i am reading Harry Potter right now, and i am on book four - it is amazing and i really recommend it. :D

just keep in mind that you may comment as much as you want - i know that a lot of people don't want others to comment of their logs, but i'm fine with that.

also, how many tamagotchis should i have in this log? i'm thinking about three - Oliver and two others, tell me what you think.

okay, i'm gonna go back to caring for him now - update you later today!

Alright! ^_^ well, Oliver is doing just fine - bouncing around in his little egg, i bought the one that is white with black buttons, the buttons are a little difficult to press, but that is fine alright with me. i got a few chances to discipline him today, so now his discipline bar is half full.

i like to keep on top of his weight, so if i don't have time to play his "very fun" game, i can just throw him some candies to make him happy. but then again, i don't have school, so i have loads of time to play his game...... eh.

Oliver does not require much right now, i can just imagine the days to come - with him always beeping at me, but he's nice and simple to take care of right now.

he doesn't do much, i must say, i think i am 95% sure that i am going to get a mametchi, ( this guy --> :mametchi: ) because i'm always checking up on him, making sure he's alright 'an everything.

also, I'm a HufflePuff! :D I knew this before i even started this log, but i just wanted to mention this to everyone in case any of you by chance are HufflePuffs too, tell me if you are!

( well that was completely random ^_^ ) so, yeah. i think i will be posting two times a day, 'cause it's break and i just wanna keep y'all updated. with that, i think that's it - I'll update on little Oliver tomorrow!

Great! here are the details to another morning with Oliver. ^_^

So, i have figured out his sleeping schedule, he sleeps from 8pm to 9am. The child needs his sleep! ^_^

well, one thing that i am bummed about, ( this isn't about Oliver, it's just been on my mind ) i bought the whole series of Harry Potter ( yes, Harry Potter AGAIN. :p ) and the content is amazing, but the quality, don't even get me started.

the cover of book four is like this, it says JK Rowling in fairly large letters at the very top, the HARRY POTTER in large, fancy writing, printed in gold right beneath that, underneath that, it says goblet of fire in smaller writing, printed in gold, and on the very bottom, it says BLOOMSBURY, in very small writing.

but the gold paint is scratching off, and i only started reading book four a few days ago! like, i expected more! I payed for that! in a few days, you would have took one look at the cover and thought the book was called JK Rowling! Ugh.

sorry, i'm just bummed out about the quality of the book. anyway, Oliver! right!

( takes one look at the screen ) Oh no he's sick! be right back...

well, that was the second time he was ever sick, ( i think the first time was on the day i hatched him ) he needed a few shots, and he looked really angry about that, but he's fine now. :)

well, i think that's about it on my morning with Oliver. Great guy, I'll resume to taking care of him now, update y'all later! :wub:

Ah, Oliver has reached his teen ( i think ) stage!

and he is a......

Tamatchi!

That's a good care character, well, isn't he cute! ( but he looks a bit like a chicken when he is happy, kinda freaks me out, but that's not going to stop me from loving him :wub: )

He's great! ( apart from the fact that he loses his arms when he eats, no, really. they just disappear :/ )

i pulled him from my pocket to check on him, and he was a Tamatchi! well wasn't that a pleasant surprise? thought he would never grow up! ( no, don't take that as a insult, Oliver. )

So yea, sort of a short entry, but he's changed! That's worth posting for, and he's gonna be four tomorrow! looking forward to that, hope you do too, and i also want to see what he looks like when he sleeps, it's already 8pm right now, so that means his sleeping schedule changed, but yea, that's all i've got for today, update you on Oliver the Tamatchi tomorrow! have a good night's sleep everyone!

Hello everyoooooone! ^_^

good morning, good morning! ( it's 12:00, Via. ) well, Oliver is four now, and last night, i caught a glimpse of him sleeping, and i'm not kidding when i say it's adorable. he has his own little bed now! well, last night i had a nightmare, ( no literally, i did ) and it was about Oliver so i want to share it with you. in my nightmare, the P1 Oliver's in is heavily scratched, and the screen had holes in it, and Oliver had died. No, I'm serious. i really had a dream like that. and worst of all, one of my friends did that to me! I remember him being fascinated my my P1, and i gave Oliver to him for him to see, and he was just holding on to him, and after some time, i took it back and it became like that. scared me to death.

anyways, ( i SWEAR i'm not making that up. ) Oliver the Tamatchi is doing great, i let his weight go up quite a bit, but i'll play his game a few times later to make up for it. thanks for dropping by to check up on him, update y'all later today!

Back again, good morning everyone! ^_^

I didn't post last night 'cause there really wasn't anything special, i have figured out Oliver's new sleeping schedule, 9pm to 9am. works for me.

He is definitely harder to take care of now, i just fed him and played with him, then after like, 30 minutes, i had to do it again. that was NOT the case two days ago.

but anyhow, Oliver's doing great, I still think he's gonna become a Mametchi, Oliver the Mametchi - just seems right.

well, that was Oliver's morning, update y'all later today if something else happens!

( if I'm not wrong, Oliver will reach his adult stage today, so excited, everyone! )

wellllllll, ummm, this is awkward.

i apparently do not know when my tamagotchi becomes a adult. isn't that just embarrassing, it's such a let down, i was so excited too...

but the news will come tomorrow, he'll be an adult tomorrow! i still think he's gonna be a mametchi.

he has definitely become harder to look after, but nothing that i can't manage :) all is going well, and - oh! i just realized that i never give you his stats, well here it is:

name: Oliver

character: Tamatchi

weight ( g ): 20

discipline: 3/4

hungry hearts: full

happy hearts: full

well, that was that. do you think that i should raise his weight a little bit higher? 20 grams is as low as he can go, well - oh he just pooped! be right back.

okay i'm back, cleaned up his poop, and he turned into a chicken because of how happy he was that i cleaned it up. great. ( i mean, he looks like a chicken when he's happy soooo,,,,,,,, sorry Oliver )

but that's as much as i'm going to talk about today. nothing much happened, i keep him in my pocket, by my side at all times, just in case i need to discipline him, but everything's great. thanks for stopping by to check on Oliver, means a lot to me, and I'll update you tomorrow, until then, goodnight!

okay, I'm back.

so, nothing much, but Oliver woke up in the morning, and after like, 15 minutes, he got sick. and i also got the chance to discipline him, so now his discipline is full. so not much happened, i always keep him by my side in case i get the chance to discipline him ( that would sound so weird to someone if they didn't know that i was talking about tamagotchis ^_^ )

so yeah, short entry, i know, but that was Oliver's morning, update you later!

He's changed! okay, here's the story.

So i was reading ( Harry Potter of course you already know :) ) i completely forgot about Oliver for a long time, then my mom and i went shopping, and i realized, shoot. Oliver's still at home, he must have pooped and is hungry and unhappy, so the moment i got home, i went upstairs to check up on him, and he was a...

Maskitchi! ( or Maskutchi, Masktchi, however you call him )

Okay, i am overjoyed, but i think the reason that i didn't get a Mametchi was because i left alone for too long, and y'all know that Oliver is getting real demanding on me these few days, but I'm happy that Oliver is a Maskitchi :)

ok he is SO ADORABLE. he does this wiggle dance during the guessing game, and you can see his little teeth when he eats or when he's happy! Aaaaaah! X)

he walks around on the screen, and he still poops on the floor. he's a adult now. eh whatever it's tamagotchi.

So great news, he's changed, love him so much, and thanks for dropping by to check up on him! update you guys tomorrow! :wub:

edit: uuugh! all of my hard work catching him misbehaving! his discipline bar is at zero! it was filled to the brim this morning!.... oh alright I'll just fill it again i guess.

he. just. woke. up.

he just woke up OOOMIGOOOOOOOOOOD

he sleeps at 11. 11PM!! and he wakes up at 11AM? who wants to stay up late to look after him???

I know there is a secret character after this, Bill, ( or Oyajitchi in my case because i have the Japanese P1 ) but i have heard that he has REALLY bad habits, sleeps late and wakes up late, and you also have to take PERFECT care of Maskitchi to get him, so i don't really want that to happen. I am just going to take care of Oliver the best i can. if he turns into Oyajitchi, ( which he probably will not, ) then i am.... well......

those are my thoughts. well, today, i just noticed that the beep's sound are smaller - does that mean that the batteries are dying? i heard that once the batteries die, the tamagotchi dies, and there isn't any way to change that, but i have also heard that if you change the batteries REALLY quickly, your tamagotchi might still live, i don't know. the batteries used are LR44 batteries right? correct me if I'm wrong, i haven't seen them in some of the stores i have visited, is there a store you guys KNOW that sells those kinds of batteries? Plz help me!

But that was Oliver's morning, still love him a lot, i will update you guys on his behavior later today, so check it out - cya!

PS

i caught him yelling at me, so i disciplined him, now it's 1/4 full! 3/4 to go! .... that's gonna take a LONG time.......

OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T FIND OLIVER I CAN'T FIND HIM IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE HOURS AND I WAS THINKING THAT I COULD FIND HIM UNTIL I REALIZED HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN IF THERE WAS A SLIGHT CHANCE FOR HIM TO BE OYAJITCHI THERE IS DEFINITELY NONE NOW PLEASE WISH ME LUCK AS I RESUME SEARCHING FOR HIM

....... i didn't hear a sound, guys

i didn't hear a peep of complain

Oliver sleeps at 11pm

I've even complained about it before

he would have beeped for me to turn off the lights

he... he can't be DEAD can he?

he probably is

Oh My God guys i feels so bad

I'm supposed to take care of him!

If he's still alive, I'll go find him in the morning

I'll go give him a nice bath,

fill up his happy meter, his hungry meter,

he'll be fine. he'll be fine...

maybe he's not in my room

maybe that's why i didn't hear him

don't worry...

.. h-he can't be dead.

I don't know if you guys know,

but he's my very first tamagotchi.

Oliver...

where are you?

Good luck! Hope you find Oliver soon!!!
Thank you!!

...Oh My God. I. found. him...!!

Okay... he's still sleeping, and he's surrounded by poops, his hungry hearts and happy hearts are COMPLETELY empty,

HIS BED IS SQUISHED TO THE SIDE BECAUSE OF HOW MANY POOPS THERE ARE!!

......alright. I have a art class in the morning, Oliver wakes up a 11am, i can ask to go to the washroom just before he wakes up, and immediately tend to his needs because I'm not kidding when i say he is near death.

what if he's gonna die the second he wakes up?

I think I'm gonna have to feed him candies at first to fill a few happy hearts, then play the game because the game takes too long.

okay. here is where he was hiding. there is a slit on my blanket, and he must have slipped in there, and he was inside my blanket.

oh my goodness i am so happy that i found him, - i was SO worried!

thank you for reading, and now i can go back to logging! ...if Oliver doesn't die today...

But i will do my best to keep him alive, thank you! enjoy the rest of my log!

( again, if he doesn't die today... )

edit: page two! yay! thanks for reading, everyone! cheers! i will continue the log for sure, so stay tuned for more! ( Oliver please don't die, please don't die )

Hello everyone i am back! ( same day )

Oliver is fine now, he woke up at 11am and i asked to go to the washroom like, at 10:55am

he woke up, and i fed him lots of rice and candy so he is alright now!

you guys don't know how bad and guilty i felt when i thought he was dead. but he's alright now! he's EXTREMELY chubby, but I'll play his game a few times when i get back. ( i'm going to a piano class next :3 )

so i'm so relieved, happy, Oliver's still with us! yay!

so thanks for stopping by to check on us, update you guys later! :wub:

Hello everyone, quick post, i went to church with Oliver earlier,,,

a friend: ( looks at the tamagotchi P1 shell ) "it's a broken egg! :D )

another friend: ( looks at Oliver ) "It's a gnome!"

me: ...

okay, just wanted to mention that to you guys 'cause i thought that was kinda funny X)

okay, that's all for today, update you guys later! ^_^

Latest posts

Back