Streetpass Mii plaza

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxic_Makiko

Reaction score
Hey,can I have some tips with streetpassing?I barely get any Miis!(too lazy to send a pic,tho)

Any tips for Streepassing?I feel like romanians don't even carry their 3ds consoles,or maybe they don't have any! XD

Ps.I have an actually streetpassed mii from america(| _ |) and 6 ones that are sent via invitation T-T

I know how that feels, on anime conventions I'd get like 4 streetpasses here in Poland, barely anybody here has a 3ds. So generally going to places where you'd expect geeky people to go to, or play some online games that have a streetpass functionality.

Well,Pokemon Rumble World gave me a few Miis,but they are all sent via invitation,so they're pretty much useless.I guess I might carry it around with me or try some other games. :p

I second the trip idea. That's where I got most of mine. Even here in a larger city right down the road from one of the biggest tourist traps in the world (Mall of America. -_- ) I still don't get many unless I go to the mall, and even then it's a dice roll. Trips, though, are great, because kids usually take their handhelds with them when they travel and you can get Mii's from all over! I suppose if there's an airport close enough, you could even just hang out at one... XD

Ever since i got my switch i stopped carrying my 3ds as often. I noticed i wasn't getting very many street passes anymore either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back