In a Galaxy far, far away... is... the Porg Tama nest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porg

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Welcome to my log- here I will be documenting the lives of the Tamagotchis I currently have running, as often and as frequently as I can. After reading through a couple of other logs, I felt it looked like fun and I definitely want to give it a try! :D

I’m currently running the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi- who has recently evolved from Mametchi into Bill. I’ve named this one Boris. Alongside this, I also have the Tamagotchi Classic Mobile App- who recently just evolved into Ginjirotchi (I am absolutely ecstatic about this! I’ve always loved this character and always wanted to raise one). Her name is Candy, aka Twirly Girl. :wub: . There is also my RetroMon V-Pet, who evolved into Greymon today (8th of Feb). I always loved this Digimon growing up- so I am super happy!

jh1fTjT.jpg
WTHqMPv.jpg
LsVE4JR.png

Then, last but not least, I have little Leon. This log will be focusing on him mostly- given he has had quite the interesting start in life!

This little guy first came into my Tama collection via the post, in a little brown jiffy bag. I will admit, when I was first opening him, I was worried, given its hard flooring beneath my letterbox. Thankfully, the seller had wrapped him up well in bubblewrap and he survived the journey! :D

Much to my surprise, upon unravelling the bubblewrap, I discovered that not only had he survived the journey to mine and through the letterbox, but he had done all of this alive and with batteries! Sitting in front of me was a little dancing Tamatchi! After flicking through his stats and seeing that his name was ‘Leon’, I decided that I didn’t have the heart to reset him and so… This is where his story begins!

pK4Y0f8.jpg

After surviving being processed through the postal service and his trip through the letter box, I decided to give him some tlc- after doing a bit of Googling and getting some basic knowledge on this model version (Leon happens to be my first Connection Tamagotchi and after some help from the lovely community here, I believe he is a V3). The next day to my surprise, he evolved! Into Nikatchi! He’s been with me in that form for a couple of days, growing stronger in the hopes of pursuing his dreams of becoming a Postman!

Ir0ASDS.jpg

Your log's off to a really nice start, Porg - and I love the name of it, too. :D

It's really cool to see app-based virtual pets being showcased alongside the physical ones, here - I haven't seen that in the other logs that I've read so far!

It's also hilarious to see that Leon has aspirations of becoming a postman, considering his start in life! :lol:

Penguin-keeper - Thank you ever so much for your kind words! :D Haha, I couldn’t resist the name, I’ll admit!

Thank you, I felt like I should include them, as despite being apps, they are a part of my Tama family and I am very attached to them. Candy and Porgmon (Greymon) seem to give me the runaround more than both Leon and Boris combined, haha! :lol:

I think what it is with Leon, is that he wants to help other Tamagotchis as they go through the postal system- so that they can get to their new homes safely and securely. So, he has decided that he wants to pursue this career and become the best Tama Postman he can! :lol:

Day 2

Well! Today has definitely been exciting in the Tamagotchi nest!

We’ll start off with Greymon, who I am very pleased to say has been making great progress towards his next evolutionary line! He has managed to do well through quite a few battles, which will surely help him. I have to say, I am proud of ‘Porgmon’ (as he has been nicknamed). :wub: Here is a screenshot of him winning one of his battles (I am so sorry Chocolate! I love birds, so this battle made me feel a bit guilty).

35Z21cm.jpg

Candy, aka - Twirly Girl, has been in a mischievous mood today. I’ve had her call me multiple times, for no reason! I love the stampy feet animation that Ginjirotchi has when she is displeased- I find it really cute. On a side note, despite this image not being the most dignified of her, I have to share it. She just looks so proud and happy whenever she goes for a poop. It never fails to make me smile and have a little giggle to myself- just look at that wide grin!

wcWlBnV.png

Boris has been an absolute star today- even though I left him at home whilst I was out shopping for quite some time (I decided that having two Tamagotchis in the same pocket was a bad idea, especially as there is no zip). I have to admit, I was a bit… sad… when he evolved into Bill from Mametchi, as Mametchi holds great nostalgia for me (he was the first Tama I ever evolved mine into). Still, he has been amazing and not much trouble at all- proving that he is a brilliant big brother to little Leon!

yOi6LAl.jpg

Now… We make it on to the little guy himself… Leon! This morning I was greeted with the beeping sounds of evolution! He was growing up! I was both apprehensive and excited to see who I got, especially considering I firstly don’t know much about the Tamagotchis available in this version and secondly because he had a bit of a ‘different’ start in life. I can honestly say that I was definitely NOT disappointed with his evolution! After a bit of beeping I was left with an adorable Hashizotchi bobbing about in front of me! :wub: Leon has absolutely stolen my heart- his animations and overall appearance is completely adorable! He is a happy, clumsy little fellow- who often trips over on screen. I’ve spent a good portion of my time watching him today, with a huge smile on my face! I just hope he doesn’t trip and drop the post on his rounds!

6006O5P.jpg
duzV7J4.jpg

I treated him to a remote control car today and despite not getting the hang of it right away, he aced it the second time around and was able to control it for quite some time perfectly. He also went on Holiday, reeled in 700p from a fishing trip and fell off of his ball (bless him, he hasn’t yet mastered balancing on it).

RapEGJq.jpg

He is settled down for the night now, but not before having a nice cup of hot chocolate and a cake. I think he has a big day ahead tomorrow, posting letters and parcels- as he is now old enough to pursue his postman dreams! :D :lol:

ajaJTDD.jpg
vua67vc.jpg

Hashizotchi has always been a favourite of mine design-wise, but I have never had the pleasure of getting him on my Tamagotchis. Now that I do, I can say that the wait was worth it! His animations are so cute and full of character!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again everyone! Sorry for the super late update, this weekend has been quite hectic for me and I haven’t had a chance to write anything. I have taken photos, however, ready for this log. I’ll be documenting the weekend in this post and will do another one later on, to document the events of today! :D

Now, onto the log!

Over the course of the weekend, I had a little scare with both Boris and Candy. Candy (Twirly Girl) got poorly and I didn’t see/hear the alert for her right away and only noticed a while later. I was in absolute panic, pumping her full of medication! Luckily the happy little bean has pulled through and is back to doing her happy little twirls. Phew! Heres a nice colour screenshot of her, mid-spin!

RtnhYcR.png

Boris didn’t have an experience quite as bad as Candy, but he did fall asleep with poo next to him. Eep! Given he is older now, it worries me when I don’t catch all of his beeps or functions. Luckily he was ok and I was able to clean him up and sort him out in the morning.

Porg-mon, as he has been dubbed, has had a very eventful weekend indeed! He has been battling his little clawed toes off (whenever I got the chance, I was looking for an opponent). His hard work definitely paid off, as he has now evolved into what I think is MetalGreymon? Either way, he looks awesome and I can’t wait to do more battles with him.

RY8isht.jpg

On a side note, what is it with me and having to battle either doggies or birdies? :( I’m so sorry Princess!

1EiQTxJ.jpg

Now! Onto little Leon! He has been feeling the chill with me this weekend, as I caught him sitting with a little snowman, which I think he must of made. Despite being clumsy, I am pleased to announce that he is acing his Postman job- he even delivered some parcels to me! :D

z93KfD0.jpg

I’ve bought him a couple of new toys and gadgets to play with recently, alongside some new foods (note to self- he hates fish!). He didn’t quite get to grips with the plant I bought him and seemed to have a disagreement with what it grew into.

OF5NXpl.jpg

However, he made friends with a Genie- who rewarded him with a lot of money. Yay! :D He must of been pleased with Leons delivery service and tipped him. :lol:

vHhT6Bd.jpg

I’ve bought him a couple of new toys and gadgets to play with recently, alongside some new foods (note to self- he hates fish!). He didn’t quite get to grips with the plant I bought him and seemed to have a disagreement with what it grew into.

OF5NXpl.jpg
Oh wow, that is a great photograph! :lol: Leon has so much personality! He's really not happy about that plant, is he?

Penguin-keeper - Thank you! I saw his little face and couldn’t resist trying to get a photo of it, haha! He is! He is so full of character and life, he has absolutely stolen my heart. He has been a real pleasure to have around and the circumstances in which he turned up make him even more special to me.

No, he really doesn’t like it, haha! I imagined they were having some kind of postal debate- possibly the plant wouldn’t take in a neighbours parcel, which Leon found rather unkind!

Log time!

Today has been quite up and down, with some highs and some very sad lows in the virtual pet world.

Candy has been doing fine, thankfully- although she has been acting a bit on the odd side, with calling for help multiple times in a row- but no help icon lighting up and her being on full hunger and happiness? Odd little birdie, maybe she just wanted some company?

MetalPorgMon has been making progress towards his next evolution and has been partaking in many battles today. Its going to be a long road to get the number of victories required, but I have faith that he can do it!

Here is a picture of him winning one of his battles today. :D I think that this is the first time I have fought another from the Greymon family!

axubad3.jpg

Unfortunately I come with sad news in regards to Boris. This evening, Leons big brother passed away. After quite some time of trying to cling on after beeping slowly and me mashing ‘A’ to try and save him, Boris sadly slipped away and crossed over the Rainbow bridge into Tamagotchi heaven. I am sure he will be looking out for little Leon, keeping him company as he delivers all of his letters and parcels. You will be sadly missed Boris, seeing you cling on like that and try to fight it was heart-breaking. He lived to the age of Thirteen. I won't be starting this one up again right away, as I have a hectic week this week and it wouldn't be fair to the little guy.

df1IH5x.jpg

Now, onto Leon! He surprised me this morning with lots of beeping and strange sounds. I immediately jumped up and went to check on him- worrying that something might of happened. Upon going to the screen I saw a Tamagotchi I did not recognise- which made me wonder if he had evolved, much like Boris had. However, after clicking some buttons another Tamagotchi popped up- with two options to select from. Now, Leon isn’t a mean soul, so rather than shoo the other one away, he decided to show some love. This quickly escalated and the pair, much to my surprise, laid an egg! I am assuming that Leon must of met Hanatchi on one of his morning delivery rounds and the two got close over the days that followed. I never expected the option ‘Love’ to lead to them having a child, however! Still, Leon must be thrilled and I am happy for the pair also, as they welcomed a bouncing baby boy into the world!

MOcAtTk.jpg

Leon has taken parenthood quite seriously and he has kept his son close under his wing, he has even shared his favourite food with his child.

yqTvd1g.jpg

After a bit of research this turn of events, despite leaving me happy for Leon, has bought a twinge of sadness for me. From what I understand, Leon will leave soon to pursue his career further and leave his precious son in my care. I will do my best to treat him right and give him all the love I can.

I caught Leon showing his son the snowman he built earlier, it was a sweet, but sad sight for me.

sKtmbyy.jpg

I have spent the day smiling and playing with Leon, letting him have a go with all of his favourite toys one more time (he even tried the bow on for the first time- it suited his feathery self well I think!). I have spoilt him with various food, snacks and games. it was nice to see his little face, so full of character and life enjoy all the fun things and foods, with his son by his side, yet I still can’t help but have a heavy heart. Still, he must follow his dreams and become the greatest postman of all time.

q43CChJ.jpg
s7LILYr.jpg
8GAq8Rc.jpg
lYpPaUK.jpg

I have tucked them in tonight, for what might be the last time for Leon. He has bought me so much joy and has been so fun to watch. I wish that we could of had more time together.

DA7mbwU.jpg

Great log so far! I love your V3 shell design, and that winter scene is fantastic. I've gotten that on mine a few times as well, and yeah, it always evokes a certain peaceful, melancholic feel, doesn't it? Makes me think of the Stardew Valley winter themes.

I like the Tamagotchi Classic app a lot (and Ginjirotchi is such a great, classic design), but I can never pay as good of attention to the app-version V-pets. I'm guessing the Retromon is an app as well?

Keep the log going! All the Hashizoutchi screens are great XD

Hoky - Thank you so much for the compliments on both my log and shell design! :D Yeah, I agree in regards to the snow scene- its lovely to watch, almost calming, but it made me feel a bit sad. I guess its because I know Leon has to leave soon- to pursue his dream of becoming a post master!

I’m actually a bit the opposite in regards to the app, I find myself checking it more/hearing it more. I have yet to hear my V3 beep whilst doing a poop, meaning that my poor Tama has slept with it a few times. I do love Ginjirotchi though. I never managed to get it in the original generations, so I was both very happy and excited when I saw little Twirly Girl on screen (named because of the spinning her little sprite likes to do :wub: ). The RetroMon is an app also. I found it and couldn’t resist downloading it, as I loved the Digimon Virtual Pets. I find it a bit hard to keep on top of, though, as he goes to bed quite late and gets up very early. Most mornings I don’t even have time to check my text messages, let alone sort him out, haha!

I will do my best to! :D I am really enjoying doing it. Its a nice relaxing thing to do at the end of the day, even if I am a day or two behind sometimes. I try to get screenshots throughout the day in preparation to type.

Tama log time!

Sorry for being a bit slow on updating this, my life is quite hectic at the moment - but I am still trying to keep on top of the log, even if I am a day behind. I’ll update todays log (14th of Feb) tomorrow, as the log I am about to post is for the 13th of Feb.

Both MetalPorgmon and Twirly Girl, Candy, are doing well- with Candy being up to her usual tricks of calling me and not needing anything and MetalPorgMon doing well in his battle training. So far he has won 21 ranked battles, yay! He also managed to beat the Legendary 007! I wonder who will go undercover and fight crime in the Digimon world now…

LHmIFjR.png

Now then, on to little Leon! Or Big Leon, should I now say- given he has a son of his own. I was blessed with another day with my special little guy, so I spent it as usual, spoiling him. I love his quirky little character- he is so full of life and I find him completely endearing to watch.

I purchased him a new toy also! A little lion doll! I think the poor thing was afraid of it, as he seemed very shocked when it was first put down. He then proceeded to look very worried and sulk in a corner, haha! Sorry Leon! I thought you might of liked to play with it, I guess not, oops!

s96uKP1.jpg
STPcgHf.jpg
oece5fI.jpg

Tama Log time!

This is a slight back-post, as I am one day behind- so this entry will be for the 14th of February- Valentines Day! Hopefully I can sit down a bit later tonight and get todays entry put up and get myself all caught up and on track. :D Fingers crossed!

I haven’t got too much to post in regards to Candy- AKA - Twirly Girl, or MetalPorgMon to be honest. They have both been coming along nicely in their life and progress. Twirly is still doing her little twirls and smiling away, whilst MetalPorgMon is still toughing it out and battling towards his next goal.

m1RSIwU.png

Now onto Leon. It is with a heart that I post this Valentines update. I awoke to find that my main man had gone. He has left to delivery parcels far and wide across the globe. It was an emotional moment when I realised that he was no longer bobbing about on my screen- its strange how tiny pixel creatures can be so endearing and worm their way into your heart so prominently. I am so thankful to have had more time with him than I initially assumed I would, however.

I am pleased to report that not all is lost, however! For I am now the sole carer of Isaac, Leons legacy! I awoke to find him bobbing up and down on my screen- and not too happy when I tabbed in fully (I am not sure if they are supposed to be like this, or if its due to the extended lay-in I took and my slow start to the day. Oops!). I don’t have many photos of that day, but I do have a picture of when I first saw him. He later proceeded to evolve into Mizutamatchi! I’m gutted I didn’t manage to get a photo of this. :( I’m not sure why I didn’t, to be honest. I think I was assuming he would be at that stage for longer- either that or I just majorly derped out!

EKFdGEZ.jpg

Later on that day I heard a strange knock at the door and boy was I surprised to open it! There, standing before me was Little Leon! He had come from Tamaworld to ours- to help deliver post on Earth! Now I have my little guy with me always and he can watch over his son and many more generations to come!

NHsfG1S.jpg

(The Leon plushie was an extremely thoughtful Valentines Day gift from my Fiancé- who knew I was going to be gutted when the time came to say ‘goodbye’ to the little guy. I felt it was appropriate to add here, as it was Leon who inspired me to do the log and Leon who definitely stole my heart in the TamaWorld!).

TamaLog time!

Here is my post for today, as promised! Yay! :D

Twirly Girl Candy is still spinning round and smiling away! She is such a happy little thing, I can’t help but smile when I see her. She has been up to her usual tricks again, of calling me even though she doesn’t want anything- not even discipline! I think she just wants to be cuddly, personally, something which I can’t complain about. :wub:

MetalPorgMon gave me a bit of a scare tonight- he got poorly after some battles, for the first time ever! I quickly treated him and he has made a full recovery I am pleased to say! He has also done great in the arena- I believe he has finally reached the goal needed to evolve into the next form when he hits 14 years old, yay!

s0Tcm3Z.jpg

Now! Little Isaac- Leons legacy! He has been doing well today and evolved! Into Hinotamatchi! I’ve not seen this fancy fire birdie before, so it was a nice surprise to come across! He seems to be a happy little soul, with aspirations of becoming a singer. I caught him singing to himself earlier, but he stopped just before I could snap a photo of him- he must be shy!

m3XkTTl.jpg

I did catch him having a bath, though. Theres nothing quite like a good ol’ soak before bedtime!

h9IOpOG.jpg

Hi! I love your blog... and am still halfway through... don't give any spoilers! Anyway, just wanted to inform you that before bed... Tamagotchis brush their teeth; they don't eat cake and drink hot chocolate... I wish though!

Thank you again for the delightful reading material!

Minahil82 - Thank you ever so much for your kind words and compliments!

Ah! I had no idea- to me it looked like he was eating and drinking, haha. Oops! Thank you for clearing that up and for letting me know! :) It makes more sense that he was brushing his teeth, I will admit. :lol: Still, I think I am going to pretend in my head- as who doesn’t love hot chocolate and cake (I know I love them, haha)?

Thank you again for the kind words, I really do appreciate it. :)

Hoky - I agree completely! I have not had him before, but I am loving him so far. He is absolutely adorable. :wub:

TamaLog time!

Hi there everyone!

Sorry for my absence and lack of updates on my TamaLog! I have been away and was unable to take my pets with me. However! Little Isaac was kept on pause, so the log will resume ASAP with his adventures.

Despite being away and unable to type and update my log, I did take some screenshots- so that I could do a collective update when I got back. These screenshots were taken just before I went away and during my travel.

So… With that being said, on to the TamaLog!

Well, lets start off with some sad news first. On the day before my trip and on the day of my trip two of my little critters sadly passed away. :( The first of which was PorgMon. He lived to the age of 14. As much as I love the app and enjoy the nostalgia I get from it, I find this particular virtual pet to be quite demanding. It loses food fast and its sleep/wakeup times can be a little difficult for my lifestyle - particularly its waking time (it wakes at 7AM and sleeps at 11PM). Due to this, I will not be starting it up again any time soon. I may do some time in the future, but as of now, I am taking a break (there was also a issue with battling on my home internet- meaning that I had to swap to mobile data any time I wished to partake in battling online). You were a great little buddy PorgMon, I am just sorry that you never got to evolve to your final form.

pDyotRz.png

The second of my losses is no other than the happy-go-lucky Twirly Girl herself, Candy. I will admit, I was devastated to log into the App and see that she had passed away. She was such a joy to watch on screen, with her bright smile and happy spins. She lived until the ripe old age of 16. I will be restarting this app again, as I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just felt it was best to let some time pass first, to mourn the Twirly Girl and make sure I could dedicate my time properly to the baby, given I barely had time to check on my phone whilst I was away.

Rest in peace little Candy, twirl on in TamaHeaven.

Hvo9Ihq.png

Now! On to some happier news!

Before my trip, I decided to play with Isaac a little. Although he couldn’t quite get the hang of balancing on the ball and as a result he had a bit of a fall. Oops!

X2yKjfj.jpg
HGQGkvm.jpg
ELcq5Yi.jpg

Despite this, I am pleased to say that he is ok and is suffering more than a bit of a bruised ego. Luckily thats nothing that a piece of cake can’t sort out- now he is smiling again! :D

mpgOZo4.jpg

Little Leon joined me on the trip, as he wanted to observe how the post was distributed in different parts of the country. He stopped off for some tasty snacks on the way - its good to see that he still has his appetite from the TamaWorld!

z9u2WSo.jpg

TamaLog Time!

Hi there everyone, its the Porg TamaLog time! Now, little Isaac is still not out of his paused state, mainly because I have an awful cold at the moment and I want to be able to give him the best care I can (I figured that both him and Leon would not be impressed if I sneezed all over them). However, I have got one little critter keeping me company through all of this- and he isn’t the most healthiest of Tamagotchi species either (apparently!). We are currently like two peas in a pod, sharing soup and snuggly blankets through the cold weather.

I am proud to welcome Brynn into the family!

T21TOKu.jpg

Now, I wasn’t originally intending to start him up right away- especially not with plans of other Virtual Pets and with feeling a bit on the poorly side. However, when he turned up in the post, he had me very, very worried. He came in a plastic bag- with nothing more than another plastic bag for protection inside. Eep! Luckily, despite the terrifying drop from my letterbox to my hard flooring below, he thankfully survived and is here with me now to tell the tale- which I am very, very grateful for!

From what I understand, he is a Tamagotchi Chibi- Uniqlo edition. He hatched from his spotty egg as a bouncing baby Marutchi. Say ‘Hi’ to everyone Brynn!

rZd4Z9w.jpg

I wanted to test care levels with him, as I assumed that he would run like the 20th Anniversary edition. I probably should have done a bit of research first, as after a bit of looking around, it appears that they might behave slightly differently in the evolution patterns. Still, I ended up with a Tamagotchi character that I have always found cute (who am I kidding? I find them all cute!) and I am very happy with! He evolved into Nyorotchi!

dEBpgZo.jpg

I believe he is about three years old now and I am loving all of his quirky little animations.

Oh! Sorry about the nails, I am awful for removing chipped polish. ;) :lol:

TamaLog time!

I don’t have too much in the way of reporting my little virtual pets antics today, sadly, as I am still battling the dreaded lurgie and trying to get myself back to feeling a bit more with it. Brynn is still slithering about, like the danger-noodle he is. There is something oddly delightful about watching him do his little happy jumps! I even managed to grab a snapshot of him between jumping animations, it looks pretty neat to me.

Eb3sZ7x.jpg
bD7DHuc.jpg

Poor ol’ Isaac is still on pause, don’t worry little guy- I will wake you up soon, I promise!

Despite there not being much to report in the world of virtual Tamas, I did get another strange knock at the door today! Upon opening, I was greeted by a great surprise! It was no other than the Twirly Girl herself, Candy! She was shivering, to no surprise, given it had been snowing all morning and very distressed that she was too cold to twirl!

Me and Leon quickly hurried her inside to warm her and we learnt that she had requested to leave TamaHeaven- she found it hard to twirl with her wings, as she kept gliding off! Oops! The TamaAngels saw how sad she was and how much she was missing her friends, so they granted her request and now she is here with me to stay! Yay! Twirly Girl is home. :wub:

aMKDtZn.jpg

(On a side note, this little plushie was an early Birthday present from my lovely Fiance! I was in the car with him whilst he was driving us away on our trip and he saw how sad I was to have lost Candy. So, he ‘couldn’t resist’ giving me a present early. Aww- bless him. He really does have a heart of gold. :wub: ).

TamaLog time!

Its freezing here and our boiler isn’t working (and due to the snow, repairs are pending- argh!)- so my hands are a bit on the icy side, despite me hiding them in a hot water bottle. Please excuse any typos!

So, what is new in the Porg nest? Well! I have decided to wake up Isaac and have him with me again- yay! As despite not being 100% better from my cold, I feel like I can give him the attention he deserves (and needs). So this means Brynn has a buddie! :D

38tJX0n.jpg

Speaking of which, not much has been happening with Brynn, he has mostly been keeping to himself and being a very well-behaved boy. I’m not sure if this is just something that happens with my Chibi (or if its because they are living in freezing cold conditions at the moment), but has anyone else noticed that if you press the ‘A’ button to feed too fast/too many times in a short while it basically deactivates and the food menu is inaccessible for a while? ‘B’ still works during this time period, however.

I have noticed this twice now, once last night where I was ‘spam feeding’ him and then again today! I haven’t been able to give him a snack yet because of it. :( If anyone else has experienced this, or something similar, please let me know. I’m honestly unsure as to whether its because of me getting too ‘trigger happy’, or if its because of the cold.

Now then, Little Isaac! I woke him up yesterday (I am sorry for not putting it in my log) and gave him some much needed TLC. Today, I was caught off-guard by lots of beeping. Evolution time! Yay! Isaac evolved into… Androtchi… I think? Its the first time I have seen this virtual pet design, so I had to search for the name. I am simply calling him ‘RoboDuck’. :lol:

0TdCv1R.jpg

I have to admit, I am a bit confused by how the care works on this. I gave him what I consider ‘good care’- just like in all of other Tamagotchis (which usually resulted in Mametchi, etc in my P1). I kept his weight down to lowest, disciplined him when needed (although I am wondering if the little cloud above his head might mean he needs praising? I am assuming not, as I saw him crying as a child and praised him to cheer him up. The cloud I always saw a as a ‘bad mood’ indicator. I could be wrong, though). I also kept his food/happiness up as much as possible, only feeding snacks when he refused to play (just one or two, until he would play, mind you). What am I doing wrong?

Leon I could understand, given he arrived from the post and had no care during his travel. His son though has been with me, the only time his care dipped was as a baby- as I sometimes left poop with them (I need to get used to not being notified for this). I am wondering if the care system is different here, maybe I am keeping their weight too low… or something? Or maybe it is because the offspring was from two ‘bad’ care parents?

Either way, I have to say that little Isaac is very cute! He seems to be quite flamboyant in his actions, much like his Dad (he is also better at growing plants than his father, might I add)!

wcUSNpI.jpg

On a side Note, Leon has been keeping Twirly Girl Candy company and helping her adjust to the new world. They have been watching the snow together for most of today and yesterday, but have backed away from the window now the temperatures have dropped and the snow has gotten deeper. Leon is such a gentleman, look at him cuddling her to keep her warm! Awwww. :wub:

zPkdhRs.jpg

Hello Porg! I love your log :) I like how you describe everything and of course, the pictures.

About the V3 (and all earlier connections), when the tama has a little cloud it means that they are in bad mood, so you must praise them. That will add one bar to your discipline meter.

The only time you need to scold them is when they beep for no reason.

In my experience, discipline not affect to much to the growth, but parents do. With low care parents you have more chances to have low care tamagotchi, even if you take good care of it ^_^

Gotchilove - Thank you ever so much for your kind words/compliments! :D

Ahh! Thank you for letting me know - I wasn’t sure in all honesty, so I assumed he was showing off and told him off. Oops! I’ll try praising him next time.

Thank you for the heads up about the low-care parents, too. It seems thats all the matchmaker has offered me so far. :(

TamaLog time!

Sorry for the delay in updates! With it being so cold, I have had a hard time typing (I’m still waiting on our heating system to be fixed, argh!). However! I have been taking photos for the log, yay! :D

So what is new in the world of Brynn? Well, to be honest, not much. He is still slithering on strong and doing his little happy jumps. I also accidentally let him sleep next to his poo last night, sorry Brynn!

Little Isaac has made me chuckle a few times, I have to admit. I caught him blowing what looks like kisses at the screen earlier. :wub:

DXKJqqr.jpg
HHP0L70.jpg

He also looked like he was receiving some kind of signal? :lol:

02UkUEc.jpg

I am sad to say that he doesn’t share his fathers knack with the magical lamp, however, as the Genie fried him earlier. Oops! At least he can get plants to grow, thats something, right?

Mg7rtVX.jpg
ug8gkhh.jpg
gzEqP7K.jpg

TamaLog Time!

Hi there everyone, sorry this has been so slow! Life has been very hectic recently, particularly as I am preparing to have my best friend visit from Norway for my Birthday- yay! As of tomorrow, updates will be very slow- if not all together non-existant for a week or so, as I will have very little time to get online or play with my Tamas (it looks like the little critters may possibly be going into hibernation again). Do not worry, though! For both me and my critters will be back, to tell the tales of their adventures- both in the TamaWorld and our world! :D

Now then, onto the updates!

Brynn…. What can I say? He evolved! Into Oyajitchi. I have to admit, I miss his slythery forms, as I have never been one for humanoid-like Tamas. I personally find it a little bit off-putting that the Chibis/Minis seem to all do this. :( It is a real shame, as I love how low maintenence they are- which means I can often keep them with me, even when I am rushed off of my feet. I wish that, if they evolved, they turned into a more ‘animal-like’ creature. :( Ah well, I still love you Brynn, even if you have legs now!

tmLlt9O.jpg

Isaac, Isaac, Isaac! Well now, this little chap has been busy! He found himself a lover recently- a lovely lady Megatchi! Fireworks went off and after the ‘magical’ meeting, Isaac found himself a new father- to a bright, bouncy girl. He is already proving to be a fantastic father, just like Leon! :D

tjuaV0X.jpg

m2x5Ztg.jpg

Naturally I made my last days with Isaac special, just like I had with Leon. I gave him some new toys to play with! He seemed to really like the Umbrella! :D

34BOHve.jpg

Then, the day came… Where Isaac had to leave. He has entrusted me to look after his baby girl, who I named ‘Carrie’ (after Carrie Fisher :wub: ), or ‘Carie’ rather, due to the amount of letters you can enter.

HvTufxR.jpg

She has since evolved into Tamatchi! I have been doing all I can to give good care. I just can’t seem to get the higher care children. :( Not that there is anything wrong with the ones I have been getting. I would just like to have the opportunity to see the other little ones. Hmmm… I might need to do further research.

On a side note, I activated one of my long-awaited Tamas also! I think its a V2 Connection. I couldn’t resist hitting download and upon doing so, I was presented with an oldie! Otokitchi! :) I’ve decided to let her live out her life, as she is 12 years old. Welcome to the family Hanny (that was the name given to her by the previous owner)!

This Tamas screen is quite faded, even with a new battery. I am assuming it is because I am using cheaper ones. I’ll need to pop to the store and get some better ones when I get a chance and see if it changes the screen quality.

MDP1ZX1.jpg

On a side note, I activated one of my long-awaited Tamas also! I think its a V2 Connection. I couldn’t resist hitting download and upon doing so, I was presented with an oldie! Otokitchi! :) I’ve decided to let her live out her life, as she is 12 years old. Welcome to the family Hanny (that was the name given to her by the previous owner)!
Actually, in the Connections, the oldies never die, unless you make many care mistakes. I think they accumulate over time. But there are tamas that live for years, like, human years. :p

Latest posts

Back