Sign in to follow this  
Porg

How do you store your virtual pets?

Its great to hear how people store them! :D I'v since changed how I store mine a little bit. I am still keeping them in a compartment case, but I managed to find a larger one in a DIY store (which has the bonus of being able to take out the sections). Since purchasing it, I have taken it upon myself to decorate it some! :) With Tamagotchi stickers and a layer of felt. If I drop my pets whilst putting them away, I like to think that they will now have a slightly softer fall. :D (I have quite shaky hands, so I have to be careful when handling them :lol:). I will need another one of these boxes, as not all of my Tamagotchis fit. Right now they are perched on top of one another. I am still not sure what to do with my non-bandai pets, however!

y5RxrdO.jpg

xOX203y.jpg

zzkPeJr.jpg

Hoky - I had no idea you could get screen covers! :o Do you know if they do them for the vintage models/Connections? As I would love to get some for my Tamagotchis! :wub:

• Like 2

9cV1Qdp.jpg

You have these exactly how I used to back on 1997. A tool box. So it's not just me then.

Now i keep them in a drawer and a few on hooks on the wall. Same with unopened ones.