New Dream M!X Leaked!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_p4jfg87Iub1toxdax_500.jpg

Another M!X? Say it ain’t so! A new leak shows that Bandai is releasing a new Dream M!X that will compliment the existing Dream M!X quite well! Contrary to popular belief, the Dream M!X is HOT!

This purple Dream M!X will feature Pianitchi, and some of her favorite items including her famous purple beret with the letter “P” on it, and her SMAPI (a digital music device).

What a minute, did Bandai just release this new Dream M!X just to add Pianitchi? It appears so, apparently the Dream M!X is selling VERY well because the shiny new design attracts the target audience and the characters are very popular due to their appear in the anime series. In fact Bandai boasts that Dream M!X sales are 170% higher than sales of the Melody & Spacy M!X!

Bandai will continue running the latest Tamagotchi M!X commercial during the public holidays in Japan this May as they expect the new Dream M!X to be a hit, as the other Dream M!X’s were. Updates to the M!X Station will include new locations, goodies, and compliment the new Dream M!X.

The purple Dream M!X will be available in Japan starting in April, and is expected to be priced similarly to the other M!X versions.

I think it's cute! I have the pink one of these and find the holo/sparkly faceplate much more appealing than the regular ones. No wonder sales went up on these :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A bunch of sites have it up for preorder, it's exciting! I might have to snag one when I get paid monday.

I tried looking through YouTube for someone to show me the Dream Town features.

When reading online, I found, "your Tamagotchi can attend Dream School," but as I've seen in my original M!X's,

it's just a little animation, like meeting PapaMametchi, or meeting a little sand mole for a chance at some money.

So, is this "attend Dream School," just a little pop-by animation, or can you attend it like on a 4U/+?

I just got the shipment notification for the one I preordered! I love the color scheme and the music notes. I think it's a lot more appealing than the other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back