Long Tamagotchi Mini Napping Times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TolueneZene

Reaction score
Okay, so recently my lovely girlfriend got a tamagotchi mini, and she asked me this question about hers because she's afraid she didn't care for it properly and put it into a coma. What she wants to know is why are the nap times for the mini so long? She will come home from school only for it to go to bed for hours and then suddenly wake up, and she's been very worried about it. (You can probably tell she's gotten very attached to it, I personally find it very endearing.) The character she has is a masktchi, and she has told me she's tried to take very good care of him, to the point where she will leave the sound on her little tam on so she can take care of him immediately when he needs attention. Thank you in advance to anyone who knows why, it'll put my partner at ease if she knows she's not taking bad care of it. :lol:

Might want to have her check the clock on it? (though you probably did already). I don't think they really take naps, and if it's sleeping during the day, AM and PM might be switched. I remember on the old P1's, Maskutchi slept from 11:00pm to 11:00am, and I think it's about the same on the mini.

Thank you so much for your reply! As it turns out, she set the clock incorrectly because she was a bit confused as to how to set it up.. .

I helped her fix it now and she's very happy that she wasn't doing anything wrong to hurt it! Again, thank you for the surprisingly easy fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back