Bandai Announces Series 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_p5ghnieQWk1toxdax_540.png

OMG! Series 2 was just released a few weeks ago and already Bandai has decided to release the Series 3!

To our surprise Tamagotchi fans around the United States have been stumbling upon the 2017 Tamagotchi Mini Series 3 that we’ve seen Target leak just a bit ago. Series 2 has just become widely available in stores, with the exception of the flocked shells which seem to be quite limited. Fans hunting for Series 2 flocked shells were shocked to see new designs on the shelves of Target, with packaging indicating Series 3; and Bandai has just confirmed it!

It looks like Bandai was so excited about the new Series 3 shelves they just had to release them sooner! The Series 3 shells include: White/Blue, Green/Yellow, Red/Black, Blue/Pink, and Pink/Yellow combinations. From the previous Target leaks we know very well that there are more shells coming up for the potential Series 4, which may very well include those two MORE flocked shells.

tumblr_inline_p5gi4aD9m81toxdax_540.png
We have confirmed with Bandai that these are in fact the Series 3 release, and that they will start becoming readily available on shelves very soon for an MSRP of $14.99 USD. Series 1, 2, and 3 have the exact same programing, the only difference being their shell designs. Bandai also confirmed that Target has received Series 3 first, and other retailers to follow soon. Remember the stores that are carrying Tamagotchi in the U.S. are: Target, Toys “R” Us, Walmart, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, GameStop, and Kohl’s.

All of the Series 3 shells are available on Target.com for $14.99 USD now!

Will you be picking up a Series 3? Which shell is your favorite?

I picked up the orange and black design, it's definitely my favorite of all the shells so far! I also got the blue and pink one for my sister on her birthday a few days ago.

I happened upon them exactly as described above! In my hunt for the flocked series 2 shells, in EVERY Target I visited within a 50 mile radius had only Series 3 shell designs. I purchased two of them, the hot pink/yellow and the teal/pink. I really love seeing Tamagotchi in stores again. It's been such a long time and I am enjoying it and hoping that they sell as well as they have been so that they see there is a demand in the US! Nearly every store I visited had empty displays. It's sad when you can't find the shell you want, but at the same time it's fun to see them selling so well.

I happened upon them exactly as described above! In my hunt for the flocked series 2 shells, in EVERY Target I visited within a 50 mile radius had only Series 3 shell designs. I purchased two of them, the hot pink/yellow and the teal/pink. I really love seeing Tamagotchi in stores again. It's been such a long time and I am enjoying it and hoping that they sell as well as they have been so that they see there is a demand in the US! Nearly every store I visited had empty displays. It's sad when you can't find the shell you want, but at the same time it's fun to see them selling so well.
I've seen Series 2 stuff in WalMarts here in MN, but I haven't seen ANY tamas in general in Targets. What aisle are they usually in?

I've seen Series 2 stuff in WalMarts here in MN, but I haven't seen ANY tamas in general in Targets. What aisle are they usually in?
The Targets near me have them in endcaps in the toy section or in the gaming merchandise section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back