Looking for unofficial tamagotchi with animals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyPoney

Reaction score
Hello,

I am rather new in the world of Tamagotchi, I had an unofficial virtual animal (a bat) around the year 1997. ( Do you know if I can find it ? I just remember the 'egg' was purple or something).

I'm thinking of buying a Dinkie Dino, but I would like to know can you advise me unofficial tamagotchi who are interesting? With the same concept but different animals, like cats, horse, shark?

I recently bought a fake, and I am disgusted. It's a cheap fake tamagotchi with 168 animals in it, but we can not do anything :/

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^; thank you for your help and advices !

I think the pocket puppy is a good option. I think i had one when i was a kid, it was a very nice pet and it actually compared to my real tamagotchis in terms of how it played, if i recall correctly.

Was your bat virtual pet the one pictured here on Tamenagerie, and shown in

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png video? It was sold as "Bitty Bat" or "My Baby Bat", apparently.
As for recommendations for non-Bandai virtual pets, I think that you can't go wrong with the Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1 (which offers a dog, cat, frog, alien, dinosaur panda, duck, chicken, and penguin), any MGA VR Creatures pet (they made these in a number of different animal variants, but they all share the same programming), or any of the legitimate Dinkie pets (the main versions of these were Dinkie Dino, Dinkie Penguin, and Dinkie Alien - also known as RakuRaku DinoKun, Yuki Pengin, and Tako Seijin). The Nano Pals line (Nano Puppy, Nano Kitty, and Nano Baby) was also good.

I saw that you mentioned looking for a horse virtual pet, and as far as that goes, I would instead recommend the 10-in-1 variant of the Super Gyaoppi, which adds a horse to the nine animals that I listed above. There's currently one of those on eBay under the name of "Micro Pet Multiplay". If you go for that, don't bother with a Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, because they're otherwise the same. ;) (The only other horse virtual pets that I'm aware of were Japan-only racing/breeding simulator games.)

I don't know of any sharks, though.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for more suggestions for my futur collection, thank you ^^!

There's a cheap 168-in-1 tamagotchi available where you can have practically everything and anything as a pet (including a pet tank). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back