Very active character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirorirotchi

Reaction score
Since i've started making spritesheets for each character i get on my v3s, i've been watching them closely for when they do little random things like come up close to the screen or run into the wall. I've noticed that my mimiyoritchi, Lucky, does a LOT of these animations, when my kuchipatchi, Gleam, is a lot less active. I've only caught Gleam coming close to the screen once since she grew, but just this afternoon i've seen Lucky do something at least four times. Has anyone else noticed that different characters do little actions more frequently?

Honestly, on my V2 and V3, it almost seems like a global internal timer as they tend to come up to the screen, watch TV, and do the little seasonal events at the same time. My 4.5 isn't an adult yet, so we'll see if that happens with it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Hoky. Although the they don't do the same animations, my V2 and V3 usually start their animations at the same time.

I agree with Hoky. Although the they don't do the same animations, my V2 and V3 usually start their animations at the same time.

I haven't really noticed differences between adults on one tamagotchi... but I do know that there are differences between models. My v1 (plus) does more random animations throughout the day than my V3 does

Yeah, it’s pretty normal. You might have pressed C button, to make it do a cute animation

^V3's don't do animations when pressing C.

There's a possibility that you just don't look at it during the animation time, I think the animations happen at a set time during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back