Finally got my 20th Anniversary Display

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Factory

Reaction score
Hi guys !

It's been a while, I came back to share some exciting news : I finally got my Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary Series 2 Display !

2ds06tz.jpg

My local toy shop was kind enough to give it to me for free ! I'm so happy, I'm still missing the blue velvet one from series 2 (I'm getting it this week end, was really hard to find it) and the orange one from series 1.

Series 3 as yet to be released here in Europe.

Hi guys !

It's been a while, I came back to share some exciting news : I finally got my Tamagotchi 20th Anniversary Series 2 Display !

2ds06tz.jpg

My local toy shop was kind enough to give it to me for free ! I'm so happy, I'm still missing the blue velvet one from series 2 (I'm getting it this week end, was really hard to find it) and the orange one from series 1.

Series 3 as yet to be released here in Europe.
You're very lucky to get that. Most shops aren't nice enough to do that, claiming they "aren't allowed because we'll sell them on ebay" or some garbage like that. They always smash them up after the promotions unfortunately. Glad you managed to get one. A nice way to show off your sealed gotchi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back