Fake Angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hi

I've never made a new topic before, but I saw this tamagotchi and it's really cheap for an Angelgotchi. Any ideas if it's a fake?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/332569346998?format=1&hlpv=1&cond=1&clk_rvr_id=1473216089152&rmvSB=true

Most Angelgotchi's are pretty expensive, so one costing only £10 seems really suspicious.

Thanks and I hope someone can help! ~ Berry

EDIT: I just realised the title. :p It says 'Faulty' and looks kinda worn-out. Is that really why it's only £10? Still seems pretty cheap.

~Berry

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks authentic, just worn out and not tested... Angelgotchis aren't that expensive. :)

Yeah in my experience, getting toys/games on amazon (especially if they're previously used or older) is a giant waste. Ebay and specialty shops will have better prices almost ALWAYS. Check out Japanyouwant as well. They usually have Angelgotchis for like under $30 and they're way less worn than that one.

Reactions: Iza
Yeah in my experience, getting toys/games on amazon (especially if they're previously used or older) is a giant waste. Ebay and specialty shops will have better prices almost ALWAYS. Check out Japanyouwant as well. They usually have Angelgotchis for like under $30 and they're way less worn than that one.
K, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back