♥ Tamagotchi M!X ~ Sanrio/Dream ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaRM

Reaction score
Decided to start up a new log. The last log I did was already almost 3 years ago back in 2015. Time sure does fly by doesn't it?

Moving on, let me tell you the backstory of how I got my Tamagotchi Mixes.

About two weeks ago I had to take a trip to Hong Kong bc of a personal reason. I had a few days to roam around and shop. I stopped by a mall I went to on a previous trip and stopped by this cute little store. If you've ever been to Hong Kong you would know how many cute things they sell there for a decent price. I bought quite a lot of Gudetama stuff for sure. I was casually walking past a display when right there in front of my eyes I saw A TAMAGOTCHI! It wasn't just any tamagotchi. It was a Tamagotchi Mix. I'm not kidding, just a few days before I had seen a picture somewhere of a Tamagotchi Mix and thought wow they are getting more advanced. The store had most versions in stock. I saw the melody ver. as well as the spacey ver. but what really caught my eye was the sanrio version. Without hesitation I knew I had to buy it. I had time to plan this out. At first I thought maybe I should buy one since I'm low on money after spending it all on skincare but then I thought about it and did some research and ended up buying two so I can unlock destinations on at least one of them. Long story short I bought them, I bought the sanrio version and the dream version. They were actually reasonably priced. I don't regret it at all even though my sister judged me. I carried them in my backpack on the plane ride back so I could fiddle around with them.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have a choice on the colour of the shells bc they only had one colour in stock as far as I can tell. I got the Sanrio ver. in a yellow shell and the Dream ver. in a blue shell.
They are sooo pretty irl, I really love the design of the dream version.

GWPuNmK.png
4O5oDdH.png

I literally got off the plane around 2 days ago and I would say my sleep schedule has been messed up. I still ended up growing both of them up past the toddler stage so far. I'm going to try my best to update how they are doing and when/what they evolve into. I just hope I keep up with this log. Thank you for taking time to read this mess.^^

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Name: Tama

Stage: Adult

Character: Mametchi

Generation: 1

Starting from the beginning, my baby boy, Tama, was born. He was a Tamabotchi, I unfortunately didn't think of taking a picture of how cute he was.

After an hour Tama evolved into this cute little character. I couldn't find it's name though. If anyone knows it please let me know.

iszT3zJ.png

Then after a day Tama evolved into Mokokotchi. I didn't do research and so I didn't know many miss cares got you which character.

rn5xaSn.png

Looks so cute and fluffy like a cloud. I honestly didn't do any research bc I didn't want to let myself to choose who I wanted, I wanted to go with the flow.

Y6B7AjZ.png

Then after another day Tama finally evolved into an adult. I can't wait to marry him off so I can start mixing. I at first wanted him to marry Nijifuwatchi but then again I want to try mixing him with Sanrio characters.

He's been visiting Twin Star Land a lot and the first character to actually reach the passionate lover stage were the Little Twin Stars, Kiki and Lala. Nijifuwatchi is currently at the orange friendship stage.

I'm having a hard time choosing but I'll update you tomorrow on who I chose to marry him off to.

BeadPW9.png
24zS0C8.png

I found out that it seems like Tama doesn't enjoy Onigiri's anymore. Maybe it's time to spend some money and buy him some good food to eat.

sE49373.png
KIWvbZL.png

I also unlocked Melody Forest, something I've been waiting to unlock since you need your tama to be an adult first in order to unlock it.

He met a new friend, Morijikatchi. He's adorable and looks like a tree/bush but also looks like a reindeer.

Tamagotchi Dream Mix:

Name: Hana

Stage: Teen

Character: Mokokotchi

I had already used the dream one to unlock Mermaid Palace on my Sanrio one so I decided to start it up. I was aiming for a girl tama.

I'll be honest it took me at least 3 tries to get a girl.

uNvGjtm.png

Look at how cute she is. I love how she's all pink and even has a pink bow on her head.

YPRbIau.png

An hour later Hana went from a Tamapatchi to a Nanahotchi. At first I couldn't tell what she was, all I knew was that she was really red. Then I noticed

how she looks so much like a little ladybug. I love her so much.

FBdxpsn.png

A day later she turned into a Mokokotchi. I was surprised bc she looks just like Tama when he was a teen, the only difference is she's pink.

First Impressions:

I really love that the Mixes have a daycare where you can leave your Tama. It's really useful since I can sometimes be to busy too take care of it.

I also really love how your tama can roam around the whole living room now since theres no button/options at the top and at the bottom.

The games are also really cute. The gudetama one caught my eye. Maybe I can unlock some more. The Tamagotchi Mix's are really interesting

and I can't wait to play more generations since combinations can be endless. I'm aiming towards having a tama that looks like Gudetama.

btw. I'm still not used to Tamatalk or doing logs so if I'm doing anything wrong or something please tell me!

If anyone is still reading, thank you so much for taking your time to check out my log. ~

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Proposal"

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Character: Mametchi

I can't wait anymore. I made my decision to marry Tama off to Lala, one of the Little Twin Stars. He went ahead and bought a ring.

He bought the cheaper one because there was a high chance she was going to say yes so instead of wasting $5000 he decided

to just keep it simple.

dWItk7s.png

Tama quickly headed to Twin Star Land to propose to the love of his life.

WKquJlB.png
aMyz5Ks.png

It seems like he caught her off guard and she was in shock. But she ended up saying yes. Tama was really happy. Mission success!

uqjBvd4.png
k62Gm3s.png
mqSlpnP.png

They happily got married, friends were there to watch them drive by. What a happy ending... wait a minute. I mean.. and the story continues...

Do8ePXg.png
NEHhb7v.png

I'm officially a grandma. I wonder what my grandchild will be? I'm hoping it's a grand-daughter. I wonder who she'll look like, her mom or her dad..?

"The Hatching"

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Who else is excited to find out the gender?!

rgJeQLj.png

There's a crack! aaaand it's a...........

PbVIVzC.png
GIRL!

My beautiful granddaughter was born.

Her "birth name" was Mamelala. It was cute but too long for my liking so I changed it to Mela. ♥

She is just the cutest thing ever. Seems like she already got her mom's eyes. She also has this cute little red bow.

She was born a really pale yellow, almost like a mix of her dad's bright yellow and her mom's peach skin. She's so precious.

eeWRyM6.png
zLTYM0A.png
TbCRpih.png

She gives her mom and dad cuddles, how cute. What a perfect start to a new generation am I right? I'm so glad he chose Lala. I didn't want him to marry

Nijifuwatchi anymore because I didn't want wings to be passed down generations yet. I wanted to keep it normal for now.

Mq1JsMn.png
lL1Ny8V.png

First family photo. How beautiful. I love this picture. I wish there was a page where they would keep old family pictures. Like from when she was a baby.

OfXo7u7.png

I watch as Tama feeds his new baby girl. He's such a proud dad.

"Growing up"

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Name: Mela

Stage: Toddler

Character: Mametchi + Lala

Generation: 2

5MPMSJc.png

After an hour Mela decided to evolve.

amDg76o.png

Mela currently has her mom's hair and eyes and her dad's bright yellow skin. The hair is so cute.

I am curious as to whether she's going to have her mom's body or her dad's and if she's going to keep

her mom's hair or not. So far I'm liking her eyes.

qiML3RT.png

Here's the updated family photo. She's a great mix of both her parents for sure.

NtIrNig.png

After a while she decides it's time for her to go her own way. Technically it's almost like she's going to live

with me, her grandma. To grandma's house she goes.

qa3mTXZ.png
ZqNqeqs.png

Seems like the town is turning into a sky type town?? I actually have no idea but I think it's bc of her mother Lala.

FxhT7Jv.png
M6VbjMO.png

Seems like someone is homesick. A little food and candy and also a bath with help turn that frown upside down.

Tamagotchi Dream Mix:

~UPDATE~

Not much to update since nothing has changed yet. She's still a teen. She'll turn into an adult soon though. I can't wait to see who she'll evolve into.

Character: Mokokotchi

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

♥ Status:

Character: Mametchi + Lala

Nyp4l17.png

Today Mela unlocked a new destination, Puroland.

nNM4Y1m.png

She met a very very cute friend there. Someone I've been waiting for her to meet. Gudetama!

ZrNEPG5.png
WxxWFLU.png
hg7adnb.png

I had to go out so I decided to leave Mela with her parents. She must be so happy to see them! I know I am.

7VdDxim.png
zk5V4p0.png

I went to check on her to see how much fun she was having. She was enjoying watching T.V until her father started

She got very annoyed for sure. The interactions are just too adorable to watch.

That's all as of right now. She'll be turning into a teen tonight. I can't wait!

♥ ♥ Tamagotchi Dream Mix:

Character: Lovelitchi

7heVaAU.gif

Today Hana evolved into a Lovelitchi! I was hoping to get her! Now I just have to choose

someone who is right for her.

vbQOjJ7.png
4oZiD9i.png

She finally gets a family picture. She's just so pretty.^^

R0QnqEe.gif

Then she went outside and unlocked Patchi Forest. Such a cute animation.

zi5YDss.png

She then went ahead and decided to test her luck. On her second try she found $1000.

I guess I can use this to earn money when I'm too lazy to play games.

PCy9fNa.png
yR4Y3qI.png
vYyfQXO.png

Then after unlocking Patchi Forest she unlocked Dream Town. I wish she actually had a plane to fly in.

lhMh07L.png

She also made friends with this cute little character.

I had too many pictures so I had to squeeze some into gifs. Nothing much happened today but tomorrow

I'll probably be marrying her off. I won't rush it since she'll be the last original tama I'll have.

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

It's really late where I live but I'm still awake so here's a small update.

BMKCtGL.gif
yJg6g53.gif
dVFZ1OB.png

After picking her up from her parents house she decided to evolve. This is what I've been waiting for. I was so excited!

She still has her Lala's hair but in black. She also got her little star wand. She's also still bright yellow like Mametchi and she has a Haretchi base which I really wasn't expecting for some reason. I'll just have to wait to see who's eyes she'll get.

0a3LDdG.gif
u4j1UlS.png

Time for a new family photo! I always love seeing this part! Too bad they don't put Kiki in the picture behind Lala

since they are practically related. She just seems so lonely in the photo especially because she doesn't smile.

OnM5MQ2.gif
HbNQNbX.gif
Mr0Ddqm.gif

She showed me some tricks she could do with the wand she inherited from her mother. I'm praying that this wand goes

down a few generations because it looks really cool.

I hope multiple gifs aren't too distracting to look at. I'll probably switch back and forth from pics and gifs

depending on how many photos I take.

♥ Status:

Parents: Mametchi + Lala

I'm starting to wonder if I'm updating my log too often. :p

vaolyFc.gif

Yesterday Hana went to propose to someone special. Little did she know she would get rejected. At first it seemed like

she was okay but then she suddenly got mad and threw the ring away.

3K2d6Yv.gif
mVQ3BYt.gif
vNKi5Vy.gif

She went to Patchi Forest again hoping to find someone else. To her surprise there was someone who had feelings for her.

Turns out Kuchipatchi had been hiding his feelings. He surprised her with a proposal. It was so sweet. She accepted it and

they got married just like that. I was so happy that she found someone who actually loves her.

LT9CGZR.gif

They gave me a grandson. So far he's just a normal coloured Tamabotchi. I named him Leo.

Th7RhU8.gif
vapoue4.png

One hour later Leo evolved into a toddler. He is a white Mittsupotchi and has his father's lips but instead of green it's white.

oLtix0y.png

Then Leo decided it was time to go his own way. He said his goodbyes and made his way out the door. I'm excited to see

what Leo will look like as a teen/adult.

Name: Leo

Parents: Lovelitchi and Kuchipatchi

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Technically speaking this happened yesterday but I'll just say "Today..." because saying yesterday will just confuse me.

W9eXQ53.gif
sOEHfUB.png

Today Mela evolved into a orange Mametchi with Lala's hair and wand. I wasn't expecting her to turn orange or have red hair.

Glad she wasn't yellow with red hair though because then she would look like the clown from McDonalds.

i7eEQzy.gif

Right after evolving they took a new family photo. I still don't see where the red hair comes from but I hope it doesn't come back

to haunt me. Please stay in the 2nd Gen.

BciCQhM.gif

Since she was so orange I thought she would really suit someone. That someone is Gudetama. Did you know that in the game

Gudetama doesn't have a gender, I'm sure most of you all knew Gudetama is gender neutral but I had no idea. Anyways she got

close with Gudetama and Gudetama ended up proposing to her. I was also thinking if they are both orange maybe I have a chance

and raising a Gudetama with just a bit of difference. This got me excited.

vhNRk3l.gif
AWCTP1Z.png

After the wedding an egg appeared. I guess I can't call it my grandchild anymore. My great grandson was born. Guess what?!

IT LOOKS LIKE A BABY GUDETAMA! This gave me hope that he has a chance looking like his father! We'll just have to wait.

I decided to name him Tama since it made sense. He got coincidentally got the same name his grandfather had.

eFUhmRW.png

This is the cutest thing ever. A baby Gudetama next to an adult Gudetama. This is officially my favourite family photo.

vI8ZX05.gif
AWCTP1Z.png
JBYXlTF.png

After an hour Tama decided to evolve. I prepared myself bc I didn't know if Tama kept his Gudetama appearance. To my surprise he did. He is a

Gudetama with pink hair from his grandmother Lala and I'm guessing the cloud is from her as well. He looks so adorable although he looks more

like a girl bc of the long pink hair. But he still has his adult stage to go through so even I don't know whether he'll have pink hair in the end. Gave you

guys a side by side comparison from baby to toddler. Look at that glow up.

Edit: I just noticed that Tama looks like a oompa loompa but instead of green hair it's pink omg.

♥ Status:

Parents: Mela + Gudetama

Generation: 3

~ Can't wait to update you guys tomorrow, or the day after, when he evolves into an adult. Also I've been making gifs because this whole time I thought you couldn't exceed 8 pictures in a post.

edit: Turns out you can upload up to 10 lmao. Not much of a difference from 8, I was gonna be like yay no more gifs but nvm.

Very short little update of Leo.

FsPp4oE.png

I missed it but Leo evolved into a regular Mokokotchi with Kuchipatchi lips.

PSoElFe.gif
FZJNupx.png

After a day Leo evolved. He looks just like his dad, only just a little darker green or maybe it's just my eyes. He also

has his mother's pretty eyes. I gotta say though he looks really pretty. I mean look at those lashes and that blush.

LVonD5t.png

Look at Leo beside his father and his grandfather. He looks like a good mix of his mom and dad.

ERNyHeH.png
fh3v81u.png

I'm not kidding I fed him so much candy and he still kept frowning. I spent such a long time trying to figure out

what he wanted. I ended up bathing him at least 3 times till he was happy again.

SQ7TYJU.png

I'm currently finding a partner for him. I have to be honest sometimes I get confused as to whether he's a boy or a girl.

He's just too pretty and cute. I wonder what all the girl tamas think of him. Are they jealous of his long lashes?

Currently deciding if I want to post the Sanrio update after this one or to just post it tomorrow. She still has 1 hour until she evolves into her adult form. So excited! :D

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

eZc0zxE.gif
eBAg3ha.png

So today Tama evolved into his final adult form. As you can see he's very very pink. He's still really cute though. He still has his pink hair.

He has dark pink skin and Gudetama's face with his mother's smile. Still holding onto his star wand. I'm glad the wand is still being passed down.

I hope it survives to the next generation.

ou16bN0.png

Genes in the Tamagotchi Mix is always a surprise for me. One of the reasons why I enjoy this Tamagotchi. There's always something to

look forward to because you don't know what your tama is going to look like as it grows up.

b9goUft.png
jqqGuD0.gif

Tama got the conch horn from the Mermaid Palace banquet. While attempting to use the horn he gets kidnapped by ninjas and is taken to

Gozaru Village. I live for these animations, they are too cute.

Dv6UAt0.png
g3T5kz3.gif
2qGUjH0.gif

Tama has been visiting Berry Town and it seems like he has already decided who he wanted to marry. He bought a ring and went ahead to

propose to Decoratchi. She is too adorable, I can see why Tama chose to marry her. She said yes and they got married.

7vFFXf7.gif
fiygblA.png

Together they had a baby boy. He looks exactly like how Tama looked when he was a baby except he's pink. I decided to name him Ryan.

He has already evolved into a toddler but I'll update more tomorrow.

♥ Status:

Name: Ryan

Stage: Baby

Parents: Tama + Decoratchi

Generation: 4

XbKf2TZ.png

Continuing from yesterday instead of me finding a partner for Leo he found someone by himself. It's Violetchi, I love her little flower ears(?).

tbZypbN.png

Little did Leo know someone had feelings for him and decided to surprise him with a proposal. It was Himebaratchi. He had to say no.

7NjqZW0.gif
e9dnuIC.gif

He didn't waste any time and decided to propose to Violetchi. Looking forward to them having their own little family!

S96aRcW.gif
JPAqYKs.png

They had a baby girl! Finally! Raising two boy tamas was just too much and for some reason I missed raising a girl tama. Maybe because I spent almost

three days raising two boy tamas. She's a green Tamapatchi. I named her Daisy. Named her after a flower hoping she takes after her mom and maybe one

day she can live in Flower Hills just like her mom did.

Name: Daisy

Stage: Baby

Parents: Leo + Violetchi

Like Ryan, Daisy already evolved into a toddler I'll try to do a small update on both of them tomorrow. Thanks for reading!~

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

♥ Status:

Name: Ryan

Parents: Tama + Decoratchi

iXVtppQ.gif
ZvAsPr8.png

Ryan evolved into a toddler last night. He looks just like how his father looked except for the colour.

Rtf09CJ.png

This makes me even more curious as to how he's going to look as an adult since the baby, toddler and teen

stages don't really give you a hint. I just really hope the hair stops getting passed down.

ZXrBbfU.png
NgyNgwR.png

Of course right after taking the family photo Ryan has to leave home. He's still a bit homesick.

dn40LE3.gif
Vhvhgss.png

Today Ryan evolved into a teen. He's a dark pink Haretchi with of course pink hair that I'm starting to really get sick of.

He's also holding his little star wand that has survived 3 generations.

wYbo3HE.png

Now to wait for the adult stage. ~

Name: Daisy

Parents: Leo + Violetchi

jiGT7Xq.gif
dJGomV8.png

Last night Daisy evolved into a toddler too! Look at how adorable she is! I wish I could keep her like this.
imageproxy.php

4VtUY5D.png
qKuTBbK.png

She leaves home right after the new family photo is taken. Look at her little red cheeks.

7MOUwJq.gif
8MIghes.png

You don't know how hard it was for me to let her grow up. She evolved into a orange Tororitchi.

I've never gotten Tororitchi before so I was kind of surprised after she evolved.

w7h2y5n.png

I just can't wait to see how she looks as an adult. I wish I didn't have to wait a day for her to evolve.

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

N4AXMGr.png
eNG836e.png

Yesterday I went out with family and got home late and missed him evolving. He's a dark pink Decoratchi without the scarf.

The horrible hair is still getting passed down.. not quite happy with that. At least he still has the star wand and clothes.

RVnbZtW.gif
dxYId53.gif
GnbOD5I.gif

Today Ryan proposed to My Melody. She's so cute. I'm hoping she puts a stop to the ugly hair.

Cg0zEAG.gif

Together they had a baby boy. To be honest I was hoping for a baby girl but oh well. I named him Levi.

Gs2Hxqj.gif
Uw2KBGh.png

One hour later little Levi evolved into a toddler. I still don't know what this character is called but it is definitely my favourite.

Levi is wearing his mom's outfit(?) how adorable!

XFVoGGS.png
ZFd5ezW.png

After taking the family photo little Levi left home. Can't wait for his next evolution!

♥ Status:

Name: Levi

Parents: Ryan + My Melody

Generation: 5

45s1u56.png
x5iKT11.png

Just like Ryan's evolution I also missed Daisy's because they usually evolve during the same time period. She is a turquoise

Kuchipatchi with Violetchi flowers and Lovelitchi's eyes. I actually like how she looked. Such a colourful family.

K6hv1jA.gif
U36KLIc.gif
TM5y8cE.gif

Kikitchi proposed to her. I'll be very honest I planned to marry her off to Kikitchi but I spent over 5 minutes taking her to the park

Kikitchi never appeared. I guess he was playing hard to get. Well anyways they happily got married.

fdJU9fK.gif

Together they had a, you guessed it, baby boy. I named him Eli. I have a hard time naming baby tamas I don't know why.

mGnXfH0.gif
pe6JIre.png

An hour later little Eli evolved into a light yellow Puchitomatchi. I was hoping to get this character bc I always get Mittsupotchi.

Eli also got his mom's little flowers.

x2Pk7kY.png
K5wSeuF.png

As usual he left home after taking the family photo. Now to wait 1 day.

Name: Eli

Parents: Daisy + Kikitchi

This is all so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I also have a Sanrio M!X. I have a spacy m!x too and am planning on ordering the new purple dream m!x when I get paid.

I might also get a blue dream m!x eventually because then I'd be able to unlock destinations on all of them (Plus I'm starting a collection), but I don't know yet, work isn't going so well lately.

M!xes are pretty fun because you get to see what new character your tamagotchi will become. I like that.

The sad thing though is that when they die they actually die instead of running away :(

I almost caught the death animation once when I was walking into my room and it was pretty sad. The tamagotchi collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital and almost didn't make it, but then thankfully she pulled through. It was spooky man

but yeah!!!! this is a cute little blog :) Thanks for sharing with us!!

This is all so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I also have a Sanrio M!X. I have a spacy m!x too and am planning on ordering the new purple dream m!x when I get paid.

I might also get a blue dream m!x eventually because then I'd be able to unlock destinations on all of them (Plus I'm starting a collection), but I don't know yet, work isn't going so well lately.

M!xes are pretty fun because you get to see what new character your tamagotchi will become. I like that.

The sad thing though is that when they die they actually die instead of running away :(

I almost caught the death animation once when I was walking into my room and it was pretty sad. The tamagotchi collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital and almost didn't make it, but then thankfully she pulled through. It was spooky man

but yeah!!!! this is a cute little blog :) Thanks for sharing with us!!
Thanks for the comment! I honestly love seeing feedback! Is that actually what happens when they are close to dying? Sounds pretty traumatizing. I'm thinking of getting another m!x too, maybe the 20th anniversary bc

I really love the Gotchi King's Castle location and the fact you can marry the prince. I can't decide though bc I also want the really expensive P's which are super hard to find.

You should think about getting the 20th Anniversary version too so you can unlock all the locations on your other m!xes since the 20th anniversary version doesn't need another m!x to unlock locations.

Thank you for taking time to read my log! ♥

♥ Tamagotchi Sanrio Mix:

Haven't updated in a few days, it's been a busy week.

♥ Status:

Name: Levi

Parents: Ryan + My Melody

Generation: 5

frYSXuR.gif
EFAd2C6.png

Little Levi evolved into his teen form. He evolved into a pink Haretchi with My Melody's hood(?). He's also holding the little star wand.

gBwXVMc.gif
Qp1jSL3.png
iYdu7YK.png

A day later Levi evolved into an adult. I only now noticed that he has a Decoratchi base. He also got Decoratchi's smile. He's got My Melody's ears/hood but red and he also got her eyes. Still holding onto the little star wand. I think the bunny ear/hood from My Melody finally put an end to Lala's hair. I had hoped Decoratchi would put an end to it with her cute little hat. I was disappointed that it didn't get passed down. That little cherry hat is just so cute.

AoNluBS.png
Jv4dI5a.gif
saPSgi2.gif

He's been visiting Puroland a lot. Looks like someone caught his eye. He gave Hello Kitty a surprise proposal and thankfully she said YES.

vLeU0nJ.gif
RR6OOgY.gif

Just like that they happily got married. It's been so many generations yet I still really enjoy these animations. They just never get boring.

I'll leave this as a cliffhanger. Find out if they had a boy or a girl tomorrow! :D

Latest posts

Back