Two questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasichi

Reaction score
First, can someone help me identify one of the characters I got? I'll post a picture if I can figure out how...lol. But it's on my connection v3, male, and sort of circular rectangular shaped with legs and arms, and a single strand of hair on it's head, going between it's eyes.

My second question, is about mating my tamas, when they're old enough. I have two boys and one girl, and not sure which boy I should use. The girl is a debugged character, the burgergotchi. One of the boys is the one I described above. The other is an itchigotchi. The itchigotchi is a tamagotchi plus, the Japanese version of the connection, if that makes any difference.

I'm wondering which of those two options I can go with? Does anyone know what the baby would be for either option?

I hope my rambling makes sense to someone. Lol. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm really sorry but I can't help you there. -_- For tamagotchi characters, if you want to find out their names, I would type into google 'tamagotchi characters' or 'tamagotchi characters list'. Then you should find some pictures and names for them. Good luck! :)

I think I might know what your character is, it sounds like an Obotchi!

Here is a picture:
7iTNIte.png

If this isn't your character, try looking up "tamagotchi v3 growth chart" on google, thats how I find what character i've gotten.

As for your second question, I don't think the tamagotchi plus's are compatible with the connections, but I've never tried it.

That's not the character it is. :( But I'll try google.

My Tamagotchi plus can connect with my connections, but they just show up as a "stand in" character instead of the character they are. So I know they can connect, just not sure about mating and which would produce what. That's why I'm wondering which two I'd rather try to breed together.

I have a picture, but I'm not sure how to post it on here...

Oh wait, it is an obotchi! The picture just was hard to tell because it was slightly different, lol. Thank you!

No problem, glad I could help! And that is good to know, I just don't know the compatibility between the two since I only own connection models.

If you want to learn how to post pictures, try looking through the User's Guide to TamaTalk that is at the very top of the home page! I personally use direct links from my personal account on imgur, which is an image hosting site.

Sorry to post so much. I just wanted to better explain my second question.

(Thank you TolueneZene for answering my first one!)

What I mean with my second question, is that I'm basically wondering about Tamagotchi "genetics", if the parents even make a difference in what their offspring is. I'm trying to figure out between the two possibilities, which one I would rather go with.

I hope this makes sense. I'm not really the best at explaining things, lol.

No, parents have no influence on the child's gender or what they'll evolve into. The specific versions you're talking about evolve into certain tamas depending on the type of care you provide, so you could marry your girl to either one of the boys. The only time parents have any sort of influence on a child's growth is on the V4/V4.5 because the parents genetics have some influence on the kind of adult the child will become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back