Tamagotchi P2 - Buttons sitting really far back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porg

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

After a semi-break from the land of Tama, due to a lot of things going on, I decided to get back into the swing of things by rebooting my old P2!

it started up, which was fantastic, however, the buttons were really hard to press and seemed almost sunken? So, I figured I would open it up and see what was going on (especially since the case didn't seem flush at the bottom). After doing so, I can see that there is quite a gap between the circuit board and the buttons- which is what I am assuming is causing it to be a nightmare to press. I can't see anything obvious missing and even when pressing the Tama shell completely flush together, it still appears to be the same.

Has anyone else had any experience with this or fixes? My P1 and other Tamas don't seem to have the same 'sunken in' button issue.

Are the screws on the circuit-board screwed in-place securely? That's the only thing that I can think of that would cause the buttons to be sunken in like that.

Penguin-keeper- I opened it up to check this and give the buttons a clean, but it doesn't look like its out of place or can sit in any other way? The buttons feel really 'stunted' and are a bit of a nightmare to press. Its bizarre to say in the least! :huh:

Are they the same size as your other tamagotchis? Or maybe shorter?

Iza- they appear shorter when in the shell, yet upon pulling them out after I opened it, they look the same as the others. :huh: Its really odd, as when reassembled they seem to have quite a gap between them and the circuit board. Nothings been tampered with prior to me opening it either. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back