How to make a Bootleg Tamagotchi better.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furrme27

Reaction score
Well hearing from this site and many others I have noticed that people are saying that there is MANY and I mean MANY problems with these bootlegs (Sudden resets after impact,suddenly breaks,batteries die quick and many other problems) Well this topic should cover the problems and how to fix them.(As soon as mine comes in the mail i'll be able to add more)

First thing you should do is change the batteries as soon as you get it because since this thing is cheap (Not garbage) the batteries might also be cheap also and make sure to put it in right.Another thing is that if you don't want to accidently reset then you could possibly put tape (Not electric) or any NON-CONDUCTIVE MATERIAL to prevent accidently pushing that button.To (Possibly) fix the sudden resets you should put a chunk of eraser to prevent the battery from moving around (Got the idea off a teardown).When the device breaks or is already broken (If you want to) try taking it apart and see what might of got broken or (If they have a return policy) you could return it and get a new one.

well that's all i have sadly until I get my own but until then see ya

Well, I have one of those 168-in-1 fake tama's and it's kinda loud. My parents don't like the volume being on and I can't borrow a screwdriver. I've searched for alternative screwdrivers on wikipedia but found nothing I hadn't done. Know of a way to mute it? :p

Well, I have one of those 168-in-1 fake tama's and it's kinda loud. My parents don't like the volume being on and I can't borrow a screwdriver. I've searched for alternative screwdrivers on wikipedia but found nothing I hadn't done. Know of a way to mute it? :p
Since your parents don't like the sound, why don't you tell them to give you a screwdriver to mute it? It must be easy: open it up, find the wires of the speaker, cut them.

Since your parents don't like the sound, why don't you tell them to give you a screwdriver to mute it? It must be easy: open it up, find the wires of the speaker, cut them.
Yeah... I could try, but I have trouble speaking my mind sometimes... :(

I should have read this article earlier, was about to get rid of my Virtual PETs Tama because It was the freaking buggiest thing ever, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back