10 hours ago, Alex Grigoriou said:

Yes I do have a complete backup. However, I can't get past the loading screen and I need help from someone who has knows how to help me. 

you suck at embedding flash files... http://famita.ml/friends/ 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SilicaAndPina said:

you suck at embedding flash files... http://famita.ml/friends/ 

I know dude. Flash is not my cup of tea. Anyways it's a good thing that I have all the files. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tamapalace
      Hi there! We have created Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town Class charts that you might find very useful! Enjoy!

• By Ichitchi
      So I'm in the states but I recently got a European v Tamagotchi Friends and tried to go onto the Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town, it let me play but wouldn't let me sign in or register or anything.
      Is that site totally defunct? I'm completely out of the loop tbh but I know obviously the old tama DreamTown is gone and and has been for a while, but I thought maybe at least the Friends one might be up and running bc it's newer. Is that not the case?
    • By Spoofehness
      Hello!

I'm super new to Tamas again after years of recovering from heartbreak (when I was a kid I had a tama, probably V2, but it was destroyed by bullies :C) I happened to catch a lucky break and get myself a Dream Town Tama, but I don't think I'll get lucky and find another one any time soon at any reasonable price. Can Dream town and Friends bump or is my tama going to be lonely until I can get another DT? Can the IDL P or 4U bump with DTDF?
    • By spacelynvader
      Hi pals! I'm new here so lmk if I do anything wrong haha

I just got a Tamagotchi Friends (not even Dream Town...) and I've been spending a lot of time on the online Dream Town racking up fortune tickets and getting prizes.

Since I couldn't find a list on Google or anything, I thought it'd be cool to make a list of prizes you can get from the fortune teller and from which tiers (1 ticket, 3 tickets, 5 tickets).
      I've noticed some are super common and some are super rare, so I noted that, but it's not definite and only based on my experience please take it with a grain of salt!

Here's my list so far (as you can see I don't go for the 1 ticket prizes much haha)
      Feel free to add...!

(I've noticed some repeat a lot and some I've only gotten once/twice, so I noted that, but it's not definite and only based on my experience please take it with a grain of salt!)
      Common
      Rare

1 Ticket
      Hamburger Steak 3 Tickets Waffle Sausage Melon Pancake Pudding Crown of Stars Cherry Blossom Angelic Bracelet 5 Tickets Cheesecake Meatball Cotton Candy Baguette Pasta Noodles Clam Chowder Yogurt Angel Wings Beauty Charm Queen's Crown Bracelet of Pearls Diamond Ring Ring of Power
    • By biuealien
      So I just recently got this Dreamtown Tama and I'm interested in knowing how to evolve my tama into more specific ones. It came with a chart of sorts but it's not really specific as to how you can get certain tamas within a specific class (and I think it adds others you can't even get so I'm a little confused as to which I can or can't obtain). For example, I know if I focus on robots, I'll get a himespetchi but how do I get hoshigirltchi? Do I only have to get a certain amount of 'excellent' or 'good' grades in order to get certain characters? Is it just random?

Is there a list of characters you can get for the DT? Thanks!
    • By putsnglow
      So I keep trying to to Dreamtown on the PC, however it only lets me start a new game. When I try to login it freezes up. I want to keep playing it online, but I can only take the tutorial so many times. Has this happened to anyone else? How do I fix it?