Clear Tamagotchi connexion blue and pink

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
They are just gorgeous, exactly what i was looking for! You can order them from every country, the shipping costs aren't hat high, or just have a look at them:

Clear pink and blue connexion

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol for the stats it says "Instructions in English and Chinese." Arenn't tamagotchis jap though? *sigh* I hate it when people see my tama and say "hey, look! it's one of them chinese gadgets!.

Anyways, I WANT ONE!

Lol for the stats it says "Instructions in English and Chinese." Arenn't tamagotchis jap though? *sigh* I hate it when people see my tama and say "hey, look! it's one of them chinese gadgets!.
Anyways, I WANT ONE!
Well I hate to dissapoint you, but actually all Tamagotchi's were produced in China (just look on the back). But it was a Japanese invention.

Gorgeous! I wonder if there's any way to order them other than through a site like that. If I could get them at a local retailer, then I absolutely would. But, I've had some craptacular internet-buying experiences lately (all relating to shoddy shipping practices) and I'm holding out :x

I hate it when people see my tama and say "hey, look! it's one of them chinese gadgets!.
lol i hate that too... but when people refer to me "hey, look! it's one of them chinese people!" even though i'm not chinese...

the connexions are so pretty... so are the japanese ones! i wonder if the american connections are ever going to get new colors.

Play-Asia ran out of the clear blue tamagotchies.... Since it's a limited edition version does that mean they won't be getting any more of them in? Does anyone know of a second place that offers the clear blue version online? (hehe, I have no want for a pink tamagotchi... :D )

WOOT. NoName4444's clear blue tama came today and it is GORGEOUS. Definitely my favorite out of our pool of tamagotchis. And he's sharing it with me (I think LOL). Anyways... *inches away*

hehe, yea, I do believe Tamagoyaki swooned when she opened it. The clear blue is easily the best looking one that I've seen, except maybe for the black one.

I both love the clear pink and clear blue version, so much that I don't like to remove them from of their boxes (o_O) Did you all see the new silver Tamagotchi (over here), that one also comes in a box (^__^)

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver one is pretty neat. We need a clear blue one with silver sparkles, and a whole other pastel bunch like that. It could be Angelgotchi connection! There could also be solid black ones with clolored sprkles as a devilgotchi connection! ((don't mind me, just daydreaming..))

I am so tempted to get one... but I'm trying to save money at the moment. Then again, I did want to get a second one to connect with the one I already have...

The silver one is pretty neat. We need a clear blue one with silver sparkles, and a whole other pastel bunch like that. It could be Angelgotchi connection! There could also be solid black ones with clolored sprkles as a devilgotchi connection! ((don't mind me, just daydreaming..))
Haha, I totally agree with you :D Did you know that they were going to released a clear blue sparkled one in 1997? I've got it on a picture in a catalogue, but I never saw it for real so I guess it was just an idea of Bandai.

It took about a week, but I live in The Netherlands.
where exactly can you buy tamagotchis here in the netherlands??

im a really huge addict but toystores dont have them anymore

didnt even sell the connection ones in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back