Bandai Launches Tamagotchi Mini Series 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_p6c2n3cOvW1toxdax_500.png

Here we are again! Bandai has just launched the Tamagotchi Mini Series 3 a few weeks ago, and we already have the Series 4! As per usual there are no programming changes, so its merely identical to Series 1-3.

Series 4 includes 8 new shells, some of which may look familiar to the original shells released back in 1997, or from this previous leak. These shells include white/black, yellow/purple, pink/green, purple/blue, green/white, orange/yellow and 2 new flocked shells! THATS RIGHT, MORE FLOCKED SHELLS! If you couldn’t get your hands on the first wave (series 2) of flocked shells, well be prepared to continue the hunt. These two new flocked shells are the ones that were leaked a few months back, remember? Royal Blue and Flocked Red are definitely welcomed additions to the flocked family.

tumblr_inline_p6c2xrUu0X1toxdax_500.png

Series 4 will be available on shelves VERY soon, including those flocked shells. MSRP remains at $14.99, they’re currently available for purchase on Target.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw tamagotchi mini series 3 at Walmart or walmart.com and now they are putting out a new series. I hope Walmart gets both new series.

Try Target. That's where I found my series 2. They kinda hid them near the little live pets.

I might get a flocked red shell, but until they switch up the characters, I'm starting to feel kinda meh about the mini. Still, Bandai be bandai-in'.

Considering how fast the first couple waves have gotten snapped up around here, I hope this gets more tamas into more peoples hands to bring the brand back to the West!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back