What game are you currently playing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MellowMood

Reaction score
I am hopping between Monster Hunter World and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at the moment. I was just curious if anyone else is playing anything good. I really wanna get Sea Of Thieves next!

Can't there's any one game I'm playing right now, but I've been going at GTA V, Mount & Blade: Warband, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, Verdun, Stellaris and some Left 4 Dead 2 with some friends.

I have been narrowing my focus recently so I can actually play a game and know what I did! I recently finished pokemon Red and had started Fantasy life whole I juggle animal crossing new leaf and Persona Q. And when I am really needing to relax and sit back and play some story of seasons (I actually blog about all but the story of seasons on my gaming blog) but anyways

I cannot recommend Persona Q enough, it is a very unique RPG and I am loving how in depth the characters are and so far I am loving the story (I only hope it doesn't make me cry... the best games always make me sad). I also recommend Fantasy life to every single person I know that's what I've been playing recently (within a week ish is recent)

Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick

Resident Evil 4

Spyro the Dragon

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy

Bubble Bobble 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just beat Darksiders again, started up Darksiders II. I tried out Iconoclasts, but it's not really grabbing me. I think because it reminds me of owlboy, and that game never really landed for me.

I'm also playing through Yokai Watch 2: Psychic Specters. Since Toys R' Us is going out of business, I was able to get it for about $20. I liked the first one despite the fact that I feel like they make way too many of the systems kinda obtuse and hard to reference in-game (like, what does Brainy trait do? Is Slippery strong against Cute? etc etc). Still, it's a fun game, though weirdly the first few hours are basically a retread of the same areas from first game!

• Bloodborne [PS4]
*high fives you* Me too! Takes me FOREVER to finish any Soulsborne game though because I hardly ever have time to sit down and play games. Though Bloodborne is going a little faster than expected, turns out I'm much better at it than Dark Souls :p

Also finally getting around to playing Dishonored 2. I loved the first one and so far I'm not crazy about the sequel, but we'll see if it grows on me.

Oh, and Mr. Yatagarasu and I are picking our way through the Adventure mode of Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition - it's brainless fun for when you want to mash buttons indiscriminately.

Man I love Stardew Valley.... maybe I'll play some of that since I haven't played since the new patch? Did that ever come out?

Also more Darksiders 2. I love Joe Mad's are style. It's inspired a of the way stuff in my book looks... in my head. Maybe someone will draw my characters someday. XD

Man I love Stardew Valley.... maybe I'll play some of that since I haven't played since the new patch? Did that ever come out?

Also more Darksiders 2. I love Joe Mad's are style. It's inspired a of the way stuff in my book looks... in my head. Maybe someone will draw my characters someday. XD
not sure but there was an update when I put it on. I'm addicted to fishing and collecting crabs.

Haha, just because you're bad at Bloodborne doesn't mean you're bad at RPGs, Bloodborne is considered hard in general.

Then again I myself am unable to play pretty much ANY game on any difficulty other than Easy...

I've just been playing The Sims 4 on and off now, it's just one of these days. I'm in the middle of fixing my game after the new expansion, gotta update all the mods and whatnot.

Playing this cute little JoJo's Bizarre Adventure matching gacha game called "JoJo's Pitter Patter Pop!" Hhhhh it reminds me of Candy Crush, JJBA, and Animal Crossing qwq

I just started though lol So I'm stuck XD

I've been playing Kirby Star Allies a lot lately! The Wave 3 update sucked me right back in! I just managed to unlock the Three Mage Sisters today, and they're really fun to play!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing a lot of Skyrim despite all the unplayed games on Steam I have.
I sometimes play Stardew Valley or Darkest Dungeon also, but mostly Skyrim, lol.

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Crystal recently. I'm not doing anything specific in ACNL (except for waiting for a specific item to appear in the clothing store), but in Crystal I'm trying to hatch a shiny Cleffa. I'll get there!

I've been playing Story of Seasons! Also trying for some game trophies on neopets, if that counts?

I've been playing through Mother 1 & 3, not 2 though lol.​

And a few misc games on steam with friends like TF2, SCP, Town of Salem, and Ultimate Chicken Horse.​

Latest posts

Back