Sign in to follow this  
MellowMood

What game are you currently playing?

Playing this cute little JoJo's Bizarre Adventure matching gacha game called "JoJo's Pitter Patter Pop!" Hhhhh it reminds me of Candy Crush, JJBA, and Animal Crossing qwq

I just started though lol So I'm stuck XD

I've been playing Kirby Star Allies a lot lately! The Wave 3 update sucked me right back in! I just managed to unlock the Three Mage Sisters today, and they're really fun to play!!

Edited by x.Optimistic

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim despite all the unplayed games on Steam I have.
I sometimes play Stardew Valley or Darkest Dungeon also, but mostly Skyrim, lol.

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Crystal recently. I'm not doing anything specific in ACNL (except for waiting for a specific item to appear in the clothing store), but in Crystal I'm trying to hatch a shiny Cleffa. I'll get there!

I've been playing Story of Seasons! Also trying for some game trophies on neopets, if that counts?

I've been playing through Mother 1 & 3, not 2 though lol.

And a few misc games on steam with friends like TF2, SCP, Town of Salem, and Ultimate Chicken Horse.

Been bouncing between the usual pokemon go, orna, and shadow knights on the switch. I'm stuck in the beginning part ^.^;; 

On 1/3/2019 at 4:42 AM, Coryn Asur said:

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Crystal recently. I'm not doing anything specific in ACNL (except for waiting for a specific item to appear in the clothing store), but in Crystal I'm trying to hatch a shiny Cleffa. I'll get there!

What item are you looking for?

Edited by tamakisser
Spelling

Made the mistake of picking up the old DS and playing Animal Crossing: Wild World last week... hooked again :P

• Like 1

Recently finally bought Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I love Layton games. Though I'm technically supposed to be finishing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth still... :P And Persona 5 is still unfinished too. Lots of unfinished games.

Been playing Hamtaro Ham-Hams unite as well.

I'm playing Pokémon UltraMoon for the first time ever on the 2DS.
It's actually a great game, even if Sun amazed me more.

For now, I'm on the second island, and I just defeated the third Totem Pokémon. It wasn't really easy, but eh, nothing much. Now I'm going to spend some time training or catching Pokémon, and after that I'm going for the next Trial.
My team:

• Dartrix (Male) Lv. 28
  • Mawile (Female) Lv.28
  • Mantyke (Male) Lv.26
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jhud said:

Recently finally bought Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I love Layton games. Though I'm technically supposed to be finishing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth still... :P And Persona 5 is still unfinished too. Lots of unfinished games.

Been playing Hamtaro Ham-Hams unite as well.

I'm going to try Professor Layton out at some point since I never got the chance to play a game from the series yet, starting off with Curious Village probably to see if I enjoy it overall.

As for what I'm playing or at least planning to, RE2 Remake is getting released later this month and Radiata Stories is next on my bucket list.

Just Animal Crossing again, I recently redecorated my house and I feel really content with it now. Feels cozy.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:42 PM, tamakisser said:

What item are you looking for?

It was the prep-school uniform, but I have it now!

• Like 1

Luigi's mansion and Etrian mystery dungeon. i love rogue-like dungeon crawlers

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, RDR2, Soul Calibur Vi... just beat Let's Go and Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero...

Dug out my old SP recently and ended up getting a cheap copy of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town as well. I'm in fall! What a great game. It's obvious that this, 64, and Back to Nature were the main inspirations for Stardew.

Uh, also I got on an emulator kick so I'm playing Warioland. For the Virtual Boy. XD

Edited by Hoky

Pokémon UltraMoon: I won against the fourth Totem Pokémon (Mallow trial), then I caught my new team member, a tiny Grubbin. He was at level 21, so I trained him for 1-2 days. I let him evolve at level 27, just because I wanted to use Grubbin for a bit. He is a good Pokémon, with a rich moveset and good stats. After that, I went back to Heahea City, where my character met Kukui's wife.
Then, I crossed the Tunnel Diglett and I arrived to Konikoni City. I also caught a strange Ditto who was in a Police station... weird, but that triggered a special event that is quite cool!

This is my actual Pokémon team:

• Dartrix (Male) Lv.32
  • Mawile (Female) Lv.31
  • Mantyke (Male) Lv.30
  • Charjabug (Male) Lv.29

I also started a new game on the Switch, A.o.T. 2 (Attack on Titan 2). It's a warrior-like game with an avatar system wich is kinda cool, so I like it. The gameplay is repetitive, but it isn't so boring, even because the game isn't really easy to play with. Some titans are just hard enemies. I played for, like, 3 hours. The graphic is good even on the Switch; Omega-Force did a good job.

Edited by Cisco

I've been playing Kirby Super Star for the past few days! I played this game as a kid, but I never finished it so I wanted to play it again to actually try and finish it for once!!

Been playing WoW and Lord of the Rings Online mostly, but if I'm in a Switch mood I alternate between Let's Go! Eevee, Smash Bros or Mario Kart :D