Sign in to follow this  
MellowMood

What game are you currently playing?

On 6/23/2018 at 8:57 PM, raichuu said:

I'm not very good at RPGs as seen when I play Bloodborne,

Yeah, like Jhud said, Bloodborne/Darksouls/TheSurge/etc are all made to be hard, so don't really hold those as a benchmark. There's a ton of great RPGs that are of many different levels of challenge, from turn-based stuff like DragonQuest and a lot of the older Final Fantasy games, to Dragon Age, to Kingdom Hearts.

SPEAKING OF KINGDOM HEARTS, I wanna play 3 really bad (my wife just beat it), but I wanna get through Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance first. Handled the first one, now halfway through the second! Forgot how fun they were despite the utterly nonsense storylines. XD

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Smash Bros Ultimate, and Let's Go Eevee. ^_^

i am playing stardew valley!!!! im planning to make a log about my daily life in stardew hehehe it juz makez me happi yall ehehe

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Still playing Pokémon UltraMoon.
I just won against the ghost Totem-Pokémon; nothing much this time too, but at least it wasn't an easy fight. I had to use lot of Superpotions!
Now, I have to go to Poh city to save Yungoos from the Team Skull.
My actual team is:

• Decidueye (M) Lv.43
  • Mawile (F) Lv.41
  • Mantyke (M) Lv.41
  • Charjabug (M) Lv.40

I also played a little Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch, and I finally finished it: now I have every part of the gold-kart. It's just awesome to use Gold Mario on it!
Today I lent the game to one of my friend, and she gave me Mario Kart 7 instead: I'm actually playing it, and it's quite cool.

Edited by Cisco

I've been playing Digimon World Dusk and Okami (switch version)!! Dusk is one of my favorite games of all time so I'm happy to be playing it again :D As for Okami, I'm really enjoying it too! Not what I was expecting, as I've never played the original, but I'm really loving it too

~ Miau :wub:

I bought Kirby Triple Deluxe in the weekend and I've been playing that a lot! I'm really enjoying it!!

Several mobile games I wrote in another topic

im playing ps1 games as well right now. Mighty expensive too, got two and building them up.