Sign in to follow this  
MellowMood

What game are you currently playing?

portal 2 and everyone i play co op with has only one brain cell. this one guy tried to get one of the first courses completed by throwing the laser cube at the turrets instead of using it to burn the turrets. 

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch.

I've been watching the price plummet on this one for a while, and, as it always goes, the cartridge ended up being way cheaper than the digital release even after that version was also discounted, so I finally grabbed it today. It was absolutely worth it - it's like leaping into the show and getting stuck right into the chaotic battles, and it's an absolute blast to play. :D

A free-to-play "Lite" version (that seems to basically be a generous demo) will be hitting the Switch sometime soon. It was supposed to be out on August 7th, but it was just delayed with no new date given. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 already have the Lite version along with the full game.

If you like Dragon Ball at all, I'd highly recommend giving Xenoverse 2 a look, regardless of which system it's on.

I got my copy of Fire Emblem Three Houses a few days ago so I've been playing that a lot! I'm really enjoying it so far!!

Posted (edited)

Fire Emblem Three Houses as well. I am absolutely loving it so far, previous titles didn't hook me in as much as this one. I hope the future titles will be at least as good or even better than this because I'm pleasantly surprised.

Though I've also been playing Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

Edited by Jhud

I’m currently playing Street Fighter V and Overwatch on console! Sometimes I will play Persona 5 but not as much as the first two.

Is there any recommendations for PS4 games I get bored so easily with my current games! :angry:

Edited by iTamannadi

2 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

Is there any recommendations for PS4 games I get boted so easily with my current games! :angry:

I'm familiar with this one from the Switch myself, but perhaps you might enjoy the online battle component of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? The PS4 has a free-to-play "Lite" version of the game, so it wouldn't cost you anything to give it a try.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

I'm familiar with this one from the Switch myself, but perhaps you might enjoy the online battle component of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? The PS4 has a free-to-play "Lite" version of the game, so it wouldn't cost you anything to give it a try.

I will check it out, thanks. :)

• Like 1