Sign in to follow this  
MellowMood

What game are you currently playing?

Animal Crossing.... 🙄

I've been playing AC Wild Word on and off for more years than I care to remember and both Nintendo DS units are pretty much worn out or breaking... but never warmed to AC: City version (wii gathering dust with all the games in a cupboard drawer) nor AC New Leaf. 

However.... I've just got hooked on the AC New Horizons game on the Switch - loving the landscaping and set design aspects of the game. 

• Like 2

Lately I decided to give Dead by Daylight another chance and actually turned out to be a good game with so many challenges and options.

You can play either as a survivor or a killer. With a group of people you will definitely enjoy it. :) 

I’m also playing Overwatch and with the Chinese New Year’s event, they did a great job with the characters new skins! They look amazing especially Orisa’s skin :wub:

I’ve seen this game people enjoyed playing and decided to give it a try. it’s called Cthulhu Pet 2.

87-F4-F736-8306-4-EFC-847-A-0798-BC03-CC

There are 4 stages of evaluation, all you have to do is take care of it and make sure it’s happy and healthy.

The game has so many interesting details and options that makes it fun. I recommend you guys try it out I’m sure you will love it. :) 

D06-F7927-47-BE-49-F1-A376-85-E2-EB1-B4-

It is available on both Apple store & Google play. 

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 1

I've just gotten started on Kirby's Halloween Adventure (v1.3, which is the final build), which is a fan-made overhaul of Kirby's Adventure for the NES. You can tell right from the outset how much love and care has been poured into it - it's a really great piece of fan work, and a really well-made modification. :D

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 1