3 Lines Appearing On My V4 Screen...Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
So I Just got a new V4 Yesterday and was playing on it for about an hour yesterday when strange things started to happen. I was scrolling through all the icons and hit the food icon to feed my tama when the screen went blank! About 1 minuite later 2 Lines of pixels started to appear and move about the screen. Help!

It said in the description that it was in full working condition and everything was fine, but it appears that is not the case!

I am going to see if I can get it fixed soon, but I am not that great at repairing electronics😐

Please leave any help and reply, I will update soon!

Thanks!

There is a chance that the screen and motherboard are a bit loose... The easiest method would be taking just the battery & back cover off and tightening the motherboard screws, and then putting the back cover back on (and making these screws are tight as well).

Also, as obvious as this sounds, do try a fresh battery.

I've unwittingly replaced the batteries on my Connections with dead ones and things happened that made me think the things were possessed. It ranged from weird test-pattern type things, to low ghostly beeps at random times, to literal screeching noises. Frightening stuff :p

Hi Guys

A quivk update of what has happened!

I am going to ask my friend if he can maybe double check the motherboard for me, thank you for the lovely person who suggested this idea.

I have replaced the batteries, and the same thing seems to have been happening, so hopefully I can get this fixed.

I am going to get it checked tomorrow, so tonight I am going to give it a good old clean.

The battery compartment seems ok, and I do not know why it has just suddenly stoped.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back