Spring 2018 Group Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvanatendi

Reaction score
Hey, I noticed there weren't any group hatches for April 2018 (correct me if I'm wrong, though), so I thought I'd start one!

RULES

1. you can use any tamagotchi you'd like

2. anyone can join! to join, just reply to this post

3. the hatch will last for 1 generation, but you can keep going as long as you'd like!

4. try to keep it a bit spring-themed!

5. resetting your tama to start the hatch is okay, and you can start on any generation.

The hatch will begin in a week, so on April 13, 2018!

:wub:

I'll join! I'm probably going to be using my P's, but it all depends on if the next gen is ready by that point. I'm running four and a half tamas right now (the Gudetama Tamagotchi is like half a tama XD), so you'd think that at least one of them will be leaving me a baby soon. :p

whats a group hatch? sorry im fairly new to the tama community LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
whats a group hatch? sorry im fairly new to the tama community LOL
I group hatch is when everyone starts up a Tamagotchi on the predetermined date (in this case, April 13th) and we all record our experiences with them. You could completely restart a tama or you can hold off on starting your next gen until the day comes. It's a fun way for the TT community to get together and bond over raising our tamas! :D

Ooh, I haven't been involved in a group hatch in a while! I think I'll use my M!X for this, by the time the hatch starts, if I don't marry my current generation off earlier, I should be able to do so here!

I group hatch is when everyone starts up a Tamagotchi on the predetermined date (in this case, April 13th) and we all record our experiences with them. You could completely restart a tama or you can hold off on starting your next gen until the day comes. It's a fun way for the TT community to get together and bond over raising our tamas! :D
awh this is such a sweet idea! im defo in :)

I'll try and join using my v4.5 (modified shell). The parent is going to leave tonight, so it's perfect timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back