Not very impressed by the 20th anniversary tamas :’(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamago_luckycat02

Reaction score
Ok, so my friend has this new 20th anniversary tama, and first off, its TINY. Like, TINY tiny. And my friend said oh, this tama HAD games on the day I got it, but it does not now :( which was a lie cause one day she said omg the game is working!!!!!!! AHHHHH! And my sis KidRetro64 tried to look at it but my friend wouldnt let her see it. I actually got a glance at the screen and there was NOTHING ON IT! So there are no games, and also no hunger or happiness bars. All you do is feed it and clean up its poop. Not worth it in my opinion. Youve let us down Bandai. Hopefully this helps if you were going to get one,

Lucky cat 🐱

The 20th anniversary tamagotchi is a mini version, it's meant to be more of a keychain that only requires a small amount of care. It can only be fed, cleaned up after, cared for while its sick, and has the light on/off function for when it sleeps. I personally liked having one while I was going through a big testing period at school where i was way too busy to care for a normal tam. :>

There's literally an almost exact topic like that already...

Maybe your friend thought these are the original versions, which they aren't. The originals had a game. Then the later versions had even up to 6 games. These are just re-releases of a 2005 Mini version which is more of a keychain. They were supposed to relive nostalgia of people who had the originals back in the day and maybe see if anybody is still interested in these.

Ok, thanks for the replies, I did not realise that there was another topic exactly like this, its just my opinion. Also, my friend is more of a bully towards me, and my teacher has noticed her lying a bit more now.Shes not actually that nice at my school and is classified as one of the more popular people. THanks for letting me know this stuff btw, i got so exited when i found out people actually read my stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back