Spring 2018 Group Hatch Log! (Starts 4/13/18)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, it's the 13th in my timezone, so I married off my previous generation on my 20th Anniversary M!X today, though I did wait until pretty late in the day to be more lined up with other timezones! Anyway, onto the start of a new life!!

hbozYq5.png

Here we see Tethys, the previous generation, with her husband Kuromametchi eagerly awaiting the hatching of their egg - it begins...

SylTW5Z.png

It's hatching.....

zNv3ZhZ.png
HDfXihD.png

A lovely red baby boy is born!! Now I like to give the tamas on this version a name separate from their breed name, the latter of which I just mash together the parents' breed names - so this little one is named Artur, and his breed name is Kuromifuwatchi! (Kuro coming from Kuromametchi, mifuwa coming from Tsumamifuwatchi - Tethys' breed name)

XFzCxHV.png

His first family photo!!

Anyway, some time later, Artur evolved into a toddler!

FFbYnoj.png

He's got his mom's ears!!

wDBiutl.png

A new family photo!!

nSdLnRZ.png
ZHMyNQk.png
DMNJd9L.png

And with that, Artur is ready to live an independent life!!

- STATS -

Name: Artur

Generation: 5

Stage: Toddler

Breed name: Kuromifuwatchi

Parents: Tsumamifuwatchi (Tethys) and Kuromametchi

Ok well that's it for today! I'll see you guys in the next post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! This will be my first hatch on here!

I'll be running my blue entama and I have a new baby on it, it's a girl in the mame group.

Later On I will add some photos

See you later!

Well, turns out I didn't pay enough attention to Rose (my v4.5) and she died during school. I decided I'd use my v4.5 for the hatch because of this, and I just hatched a little baby boy Tsubutchi! I named him Dirk (as a Homestuck reference, because today is Homestuck day.)! I'll keep you guys updated ^_^ :wub:

Stats

Name: Dirk

Stage: Baby

Generation: 1

(edit: added stats)

Hey! This is going to be my first log for this hatch, and I'm really happy with how things have been going so far! (Please note that although the tamagotchi I'm using has the shell of a v3, it's all v4.5 internally, so no need to correct me on the version or anything like that :D ) Also, I will link pictures, although probably not embed because I'm paranoid about my particular tamagotchis being seen by everyone.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Kirla, my child's mother, finally left last night. I stayed up long enough to see her go, and with a forlorn sigh she departed from this world...

Now only her son remains. I found him crying this morning, and though I wasn't able to care and name him immediately, I managed to do it later on, when I finally got some sleep.

https://imgur.com/LnvVjQS

I decided on the name Clove for him yesterday, based on the name Clover. However v4.5's don't allow you to name a tamagotchi more than five letters, so I guess he'll be a spice rather than an ordinary plant :p

https://imgur.com/i7Z0GDw

And so far, raising him has been no big deal. I happened to have some milk saved up, which I gave to him. It seemed to really make his day...just wish I had more milk in storage. He nearly starved due to a brief lack of attention, but he didn't get sick or anything from it, so I'm hoping this doesn't affect his development too much.

A little while later, he evolved! While I don't recall what character this is, it's one of my favorite, and with any luck and a lot of TLC maybe he'll grow into a unique tamagotchi I've never had before.

https://imgur.com/ZLBoxoK

That's my log for today :)

Hello everyone! My P's became an adult today, so I got him married and now we've got a new baby boy! I have to admit, I was really hoping for a girl instead because I've unlocked all the male characters. :p Oh well, I still love him all the same. ^_^ His name is Cloud because it's been pretty stormy where I live and his baby stage (Aokumotchi) looked sorta like a cloud. Anyways, after the typical baby hour stuff, Cloud evolved into an adorable little Turtletchi (just like his father)! Not much else to report on now. Like I mention before, I've gotten all the male characters before, so I don't really care what Cloud evolves into. As long as he's not a Knighttchi because that's what his father was and I'd really rather not have the same character twice in a row. :p

~Cloud's Status~

Weight: 10g

Hunger: 3/4

Happiness wheel: Full 1/4

Personality: None

Food puzzle piece: ???

Item puzzle piece: ???

Clothing puzzle piece: ???

48-hour adulthood puzzle piece: N/A

Hi guys, for today's entry I have... Artur's teen evolution!!

z2THXR6.png

Aw, he's still got his mom's ears! When I was taking the photos for today's entry, I thought he was light blue, but after I moved the camera away, I saw that he's actually grey instead... oh well, not as close to the colour scheme of his namesake (I like to name my tamas after Fire Emblem characters) as I'd initially thought, but still good!

x7UagLG.png

And of course, with an evolution comes a new family photo!!

- STATS -

Stage: Teen

So that's how things are with Artur today!! c:

Hey everyone! So my Tamagotchi will be a day younger than everyone elses because I don't have the time to run 2 Tamas right now so I had to wait a day to start a new gen :)

But here we go!

So here is my previous gen (Uwasatchi) heading off to the matchmaker to meet her true love! She had the option of either Mametchi, Guriguritchi or Kuchipatchi.

I decided to go with Guriguritchi as I thought they'd be a super cute match. OTP :wub: (jk LOL)

30716647_10216331837436782_1303070413063979008_n.jpg
30704597_10216331837556785_5767688449104543744_n.jpg

So inevitably... Uwasatchi and Guriguritchi got married and did the diddly doo to make a baby :p Ta-da! It's a boy!

30707257_10216331837796791_8580145064452292608_n.jpg
#

30712202_10216331837916794_3929081162357538816_n.jpg

So as everybody knows, on an iD L when two tamas have a baby, the parent you raised leaves pretty much straight away. So I had to say goodbye to my Uwasatchi, and so did the baby boy... Bye!

So that left me with this baby boy... who might I add has been quite needier than most Tama babies... although needy he always seemed to be smiling. So I decided to name him "Buddy" - seemed fitting.

Shortly after hatching, Buddy evolved into a Nonnokitchi - which I was pleased with since he matches with the theme of 'spring'.

30698192_10216331838276803_9082075464016592896_n.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'm quite disappointed that Buddy hatched as a male. I always prefer girl tamas as they are so much more cuter.

But yes, that's it for today's entry! By the way I know my images are OBNOXIOUSLY large and I'm so sorry about that - next entry they'll be a lot smaller (and hopefully better quality :p )

~~~~~~~~~

~ STATS ~

Name: Buddy

Generation: 3

Stage: Child

Species: Nannokitchi

Second day!

After successfully sending Clove off to school for much of the day yesterday and today, he evolved into Ura Young Mametchi! He is now one year old.

https://imgur.com/4pbyyON

He got to go to school today, where he chose Mr. Turtlepedia as a teacher. Trying to get those funny points is hard, but rewarding.

https://imgur.com/NQmPr4q

So we conclude this day with Clove being twenty pounds, a year old, and the fifth generation of his kind, with 77 funny points, 57 gorgeous points, and 33 spiritual points.

Cloud evolved into a Maimaitchi today when we went to the theater to see Isle of Dogs. I had him muted in my purse, so I didn't know about it until we came home. His hunger meter was empty, but he was fine after having no attention for about 2 hours. :p I'm going to give him a few care misses and see which character he evolves into. I would try for perfect care, but it's the weekend and I fully intend to sleep in. This normally causes my tamas to obtain a couple of care misses... :p He's got nothing else going on, so I suppose it's time for:

~Cloud's Status~

Weight: 12g

Hunger: 3/4

Happiness wheel: Mostly full 1/4

Personality: None

Item puzzle piece: ???

Clothing puzzle piece: ???

48-hour adulthood puzzle piece: N/A

Hi, everyone!! So, today, Artur evolved into an adult!

wJr4RKB.png

They grow up so fast... so it looks like the final M!X result is a red Kuromametchi, with his mom's pink ears! Nice!!

cw4RPMy.png

And, the final family photo!!

- STATS -

Stage: Adult

So, that's today's post! I don't know how future posts will play out prior to his marriage, which I can choose to initiate at any time, so I guess we'll see what happens!!

Hey guys! So Buddy the Nannokitchi evolved today! He evolved into a Hanikamitchi (the best care teen) so i'm thrilled with the results :)

Although, I took a nap today and forgot to feed him before and I got my first care miss as I woke up and he was ill and covered in sh*t. :D Whoops!

Oh well, he's alive, happy and healthy now - I even redesigned his living room as a way of saying sorry ^_^

30707775_10216342379620330_5987520680793473024_n.jpg

~ STATS ~

Stage: Teen

Species: Hanikamitchi

Here's a quick update:

Clove is still a Ura Young Mametchi, and seems to be aging well. He's not fully trained yet- I hope I didn't miss anything, but considering he was on pause for much of the day, I don't think I have.

I hope he keeps on growing well, since I gave him a little too much to eat and he got a toothache immediately after. He's fine, but I hope this didn't mess up his care ^_^'

He's currently one year old, weighs 21 pounds, with 153 funny points, 62 gorgeous points, and 35 spiritual points.

Hi everyone!!

OggCPUz.png
XXnsOfl.png

2ThT63m.png
NVwhhVX.png

I had Artur unlock the Gotchi King's castle today! An exciting turn of events for him!!

- STATS -

So, that's it! The next few days for Artur will basically be just incresing relationships with other tamas, and eventually choosing that special someone to settle down with!

Sorry for not posting yesterday! Cloud spent the day with me and his tama siblings as we went to church, Gamestop, and a thrift store. We had to stop by Gamestop because the left joycon on our Switch has started malfunctioning and we needed a new one... (and I found the cutest Bulbasuar plush, which I immediately bought). Later that afternoon, Cloud evolved into a sweet little Kuchipatchi! :wub: :lol: I guess he didn't end up getting a ton of care misses because Kuchipatchi is one of the best care characters on the P's. I'm definitely not complaining, seeing as Kuchipatchi is a character I don't see often. Cloud also got two of his puzzle pieces, but those will be listed in his status. ;)

Today, Cloud is going to work while I do school. He's more than likely going to get a job at the park because it's one of the quickest and least expensive jobs to unlock. Not much else will be happening with him today, so it's time for:

~Cloud's Status~

Weight: 15g

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness wheel: Full 3/5 (upon further inspection, it appears that the wheel is broken into fifths... :p )

Personality: Cook

Item puzzle piece: Cook book

Clothing puzzle piece: Chef hat

48-hour adulthood puzzle piece: Nope

I didn't get to update yesterday, but Clove and I hit 200 funny points! I'm really happy for his success, and mine as we gain points like this. I've mainly been playing the game Apple with him to get more funny points, as school can only do so much. He's also fully trained now, which is something I'm happy about as well.

Also, sometime between yesterday and today he became an adult! I didn't see it, and I swear he went to bed as a teen, so I don't know whether he transformed in his sleep during the night (or if that is even possible at all) but today when I went to go check on his stats he was a three year old adult! I could tell because he was ten pounds higher than he was yesterday.

Now he's a Ura Mametchi, basically Mametchi with a tail and a big smile. I'm not sure if I like this version of Mametchi (Mametchi is a very common tama mascot, so it feels like I've seen him too much already :p ) but I'll be happy to have him all the same. Soon he will get a job, and I hope with this amount of funny points he can a good one with flying colors.

https://imgur.com/oX0MQd7

I end this log with a summary of Clove's stats: Fully trained, with 207 funny, 63 gorgeous, and 36 spiritual points, at three years old and weighing 32 pounds.

Yesterday Cloud got his third puzzle piece and today he got his final one! After obtaining his final piece, I took Cloud to the park to meet his true love. He ended up adopting a Rinsetchi first, but he finally ended up marrying a Hoshigirltchi. After the wedding, Cloud took his baby boy home and left him in my care! It looks like I'm done with the hatch... it's been fun seeing everyone's posts and writing my own. Now it's time for:

~Cloud's Final Status~

Weight: 36g...?

Hunger: N/A

Happiness wheel: ??? Complete wheel

Personality: Cook

Food puzzle piece: Food cart burger

Item puzzle piece: Cook book

Clothing puzzle piece: Chef hat

48-hour adulthood puzzle piece: Yes

(Sorry for all the question marks... I forgot to check his status before he left. :p )

Bye guys! ^_^

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday, not much really happened with Artur (there was a little event thing but more on that later). Nothing much has happened today either really, so here's some pictures of an occurrence from when I had him go outside yesterday!

KhZrs25.png
2FkWQMl.png

JpM6xOr.png
mfMPhrk.png
fYxEw0m.png

Grow a tree, and then the tree dumps a ton of petals onto your head! The tree, of course, is temporary, as this is a random event that just happens sometimes

- STATS -

Alright, that's today's post! I'm planning on marrying Artur off tomorrow, so that may be my last post in this hatch! Look forward to that!!

I wasn't able to update until now, so I am! Sorry its been almost a week. Dirk is currently in his Adult stage, and is a Tougyutchi!

Tsubutchi>Kuchitamatchi>Kometchi>Tougyutchi

-His Stats-

Hunger: 2/4

Happy:2/4

Training: 4

I'll update again soon!

Hey guys! Great news - unfortutely I don't have a picture to show you since I'm on mobile, but Buddy has evolved into a Kuromametchi and I couldn't be more happy! He's doing great, happy and healthy. Doesn't seem to smile much anymore though which is ironic since his name is Buddy :p

~ STATS ~

Species: Kuromametchi

Tamagotchi: iD L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back