Space Log 154157

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemsey

Reaction score
Hey, hi, I wanted to try out logging my Tama stuff on here :3 I currently only have my P's, but I'm trying to get a second Tama soonish. Not sure which one.

Anyways~

This is my P's, I took a lovely photograph of it in the Walgreens breakroom (the lighting is amazing, I swear!).

tama_by_xojuju-dc8r7ll.jpg

This was actually a birthday gift from one of my dearest friends. I've had it for about three years, and I still haven't patched it to English. orz

I plan on doing it soon, though. I purchased an old IRdA capable phone and am hoping it's able to do what I need to to patch. It's gonna get here in a week.

I'm hoping to update this about~ once a day. [edit: removed link.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up this morning to a very upset Knightchi. I had slept in way too long, and he was sad, sick, and in a room full of poop. OOps. Gonna try making him happy now.

tama_by_xojuju-dc8u27a.jpg

I'm too lazy to update with pics, because the pics I took early were very bad quality.

BUT! Poof (my Knightchi) got married and had a son. His name is Puff. He is currently asleep, and is a Mitsumarutchi. <3

. . .

Also, I bid on several Tamas on eBay and so far have lost most of them! I did order a Friends (for $15), and a Gudetama Tama (for my sister), so I'll add the Friends when it gets here!

maxresdefault_by_xojuju-dc9ebj2.jpg

OOPS

So, Puff grew up, had a child (Fluff), who I RUTHLESSLY MURDERED (read: I patched my P's to English, and reset it so I could start over and be able to understand everything) last night.

Now I have Flowerchild, a Petithanatchi. She's currently asleep, alongside her new brother!

tam_by_xojuju-dc9ec56.jpg

I got my Friends in the mail today, and started it up, so this is my very first attempt at running TWO virtual pets at the same time! :eek: I just decided that the lil boy's name is Fluff II.

. . .

Today wasn't very eventful, though, cause I was at work. I did sell 76 red noses though! I love Red Nose Day. If you don't know what it is, it's a charity for helping kids in poverty. The idea is that through entertainment, we raise money to help those in need. So, during the two months before Red Nose Day, we sell these lil' Red Noses for a dollar each, and all the proceeds go towards various charities, like the Boys and Girl's club, etc. So, if you go to Walgreen's any time soon, be sure to purchase a nose! Not only are you helping kids in need, you're also helping the CSA who sells it to you! (We have competitions to see who can sell the most!) It's super fun, and is honestly my favorite time of the year. :3

Oh, and if you live in the UK, you may already know about Red Nose Day, since it's been there for ages! (We've only had it in the States for 4 years now. This is my third year.)

Tama P's

Username: Jem♡z Name:

Flowerchild (Petithanatchi)
Gen: 1

Friends

Username: Jemsey

Name: Fluff II (Mitsumarutchi)

I also got a Neopets virtual pet today! It's the Desert Aisha one! I don't wanna open it yet and get too overwhelmed though. lmao

OH AND GREAT NEWS~ My coworker/housemate told me that if I win at least four of our RND weeks, he'll get me a Sanrio M!X :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening! Today was a lazy day, but I did get up around 10 am instead of noon! (took a nap after mail time)

Speaking of the mail, I got a 20th anni Tama in the mail! I posted it in the mail thread~ (It's the same shell design as my very first Tama!) I also bid on and won more auctions. I need to stop. I think this is gonna be my last hurrah on eBay for a while, tbh.

As for my lovely egg-friends, I played a bunch of games with Flowerchild, and decorated a couple rooms, and I decidedly am abysmal with all of the Friends games I have unlocked </3 Gonna have to work at that!

Had some stress with one of my brother's friends not wanting to leave today, despite massive hints for him to go. I struggle with conflict resolution, and I either freeze or go HULK SMASH. I was trying to avoid crushing him, since he's my brother's friend, so I was just trying to actively ignore him, which he didn't comprehend, and was making me start to have a panic attack. Ugh.

Anyways, yeah. Here's today's stats.

Tama P's

Flowerchild (Neotchi)

Friends

Name: Fluff II (Cosmotchi)

Age: 1 (? I'm assuming it just hasn't been 24 hours yet)

Good evening! I just woke up from a very long nap, and it's almost 9:30 PM. OOPS.

I got up around eleven today, got dressed all cute, and went to the grocery store. lmao (Can you tell I don't get out much? xD) After I came home, it was naptime.

While I was at the store, Flowerchild was at school, and I left Fluff II with my roommate, Shehn. When I got home, I fed them and made sure they were both happy, then proceeded to completely ignore them during nap mode.

Anyways, when I woke up, Fluff had grown into Kuchipatchi! <3 Flowerchild had grown up to Mimitchi when I initially woke up. They are both SO CUTE <3

tama_by_xojuju-dc9lm6z.jpg

Tama P's

Flowerchild (Mimitchi)

Friends

Name: Fluff II (Kuchipatchi)

Hey, hi, good evening!

Today, I had a pretty lazy day, as it's my last day before work. I got up right when the mail got here and got a bunch of packages! In the packages were a Tamago, an R2-D2 Gigapet (for my roommate), a pin, a crystal necklace, a crochet tama case for my P's I ordered on Etsy, and... I think that's everything.

I spent the day doing pretty much nothing but fiddling around on FB and Discord. Flowerchild went to work as a park ranger, and Idk what Fluff II really did.

I'm not really digging the Friends tbh. I like having it, but I don't think I'm going to run it much. The display is kind of hard to see/differentiate what's going on, since it's grey scale. I definitely prefer the colorful screen of the P's.

Tama P's

Flowerchild (Mimitchi)

Friends

Name: Fluff II (Kuchipatchi)

Heyo, it's been a couple days!

Fluff II has all grown up, gotten married, and left me to take care of his daughter, who I haven't named yet. Flowerchild has been going to work, and school, and being a cutie.

I also got two connections (I believe V2 and V4?), which I started up. The V2 has a lil' girl, Chan, and the V4 has a boy, Ellis. I also started a tamagotchi name list on Nameberry for 5 letter or less names, lmao.

Here's a beautiful family portrait/collection pic:

tama_by_xojuju-dc9y0gf.jpg

Tama P's

Username: Jem♡z

Name: Flowerchild (Mimitchi)

Friends

Name: Noname (Pinkbotchi)

Gen: 2

V2

Username: n/a

Name: Chan

v4

Username: Jemzy

Name: Ellis

Update: I've been ill the past week, and all my Tamas either left me or died (RIP, orz). I started up my P's again, but have been rather neglectful. x.x

Today, I got a ton of mail, though. A bunch of clothes from Depop, some Tama charms, and a dinosaur plushie (his name is Edmond).

I'll try to start logging more frequently, soon. Anyways, goodnight. <3

hqdefault_by_princessspacy-dcdedj7.jpg
I kinda stopped using my computer for a bit, while I'm rearranging the downstairs of my house. I also can't get this site to work on my phone, Idk.

Anyways, all my Tamas died/escaped after I neglected them when I was sick, and I took a bit of a break from them. I also had a manic episode where I bought way too many Tamas, so oops?

Anyways, I'm running a 20th anni m!x atm. Just got to Gen 2 today.

First Gen started with a lil' boy who, while I didn't get to name him, I called Shadow.

He was very sad at first.

935a7a53_5c27_40db_969f_d58f57cee2fa_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdefcf.jpg

He cheered up quick enough, though, <3

0090e0fd_013f_431d_b35b_a31853a60daa_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdefco.jpg

He had a fairly uneventful childhood, as I was at work and was super busy for one day (all of our scanners were broken and for about an hour we had all our registers down. It was horrible), and the next day (yesterday) I was busy rearranging the house (which I should be finishing now, oops). This morning he was an adult (Mametchi!) and he made a friend (Mimitchi!).

80faec3b_abc3_4e4f_a70d_08225cfa9a1c_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdefcw.jpg

They bonded over their shared love of robotics!

fc27fc67_473e_4fb1_b701_53b4ddf418c7_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdefbs.jpg

And then they fell in LoVe~ had a beautiful wedding and had a baby girl (named Memi).

8516f2e5_c477_46f8_9455_7567dbe984cc_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdefc6.jpg

Memi is a toddler now, but I'll update more later~

Oh also I made a new account, lmao

Good evening~

I had today off work, so I slept in a bunch. I didn't end up finishing the cleaning I'd planned. Oops.

Last night, before bed, Memi grew to be a toddler!

ce049097_a33a_4740_9d1d_512eef0c61fb_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7uc.jpg

The family photos are such a cute idea. I really love this addition. She has her mama's ears and a mix of her parents' coloring so she's light yellow.

Memi wanted to play outside, but the rain made her sad. Better get used to it, Memi. We live in Oregon, lmao

9b333c26_506f_4a65_9585_d8637f510d31_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7uu.jpg

Later she played a bunch with Lovelitchi! They're pretty great friends now. <3

d62a853c_9493_413d_8011_894d9cfa857d_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7u3.jpg

Later she was playing with the glider toy with Kuromametchi, and found out he really likes it! He helped Memi fly with some birds~

ad1229ed_a856_49a0_a043_f89072110334_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7uk.jpg

This evening she became a cute teen who is a lovely mix of her mama and da.

aa2fd23b_80fa_41bb_b80f_f8d38904c75c_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7uq.jpg

She has her mama's ears and her da's smile. <3

e77f5568_6ef8_44cf_84bc_91947f216a10_by_princesssp_by_princessspacy-dcdi7tw.jpg

I love her sparkly eyes, and I hope tomorrow is a lovely day as well~ I have work, so I'll have to sneak her behind the register with me. :3

Latest posts

Back