NEW Tama school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breadcrumbs

Reaction score
This is because the other thread is like years old, :p .

Guide lines:

Charas must be a adult tamagotchi.

No swearing

All chara submissions must be like this.( this is my own personal submission, the first person to sign up as principal gets that role)

Name: Elle- Cofferetch

Student or teacher: student

Height: 4 in.

Likes: Candy, video games, drawing, art, solitude, creating outfit combos.

Dislikes: bullys, backstabbers, people distracting her, spoiled brats (ironic)

(EDIT) Flaws: can come off as self absorbed, acts spoiled at time, arrogant at times.

(EDIT) Backstory: Elle was always the least liked out of her class mates, and ended up learning to get used to being alone at all times. She ended up transferring to tamagotchi school, and is trying to adapt to having a bunch of new friends. She may act as that one girl who wants to be alone, but once you get to know her she is extremely chatty and easy going. If you get on her bad side, however, you may find something of yours gone!

Class: Fashion

And thats it! I really hope you guys enjoy this rp! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mimi - Chantotchi
Student or teacher: Student
:Height: 4 in"
Likes: Mathematics, video games, cartoons, plush toys, technology
Dislikes: Accessories and fashion, long shopping trips, typical bullies, when people prove her wrong (ironically)

Flaws: Can be a little self-absorbed at times. She complains about goals out of her reach, and doesn't usually like trying something new - the comfort zone is her favorite place. Even when people like the same stuff as her, she tries her best to surpass all knowledge about that subject, playing into the self-absorbed factor. Once a friend, however, she will try her best to treat you right, even if sometimes she screws up. She also hates talking about her emotions, and doesn't like crying. Because of this, she can sometimes come off as cold. Usually, however, she's a normal Chantotchi in every way.

Backstory: Nothing tragic, really. She's always had a few friends, and while some drifted away, new ones always came in. She's always felt good about herself, although sometimes when she thinks too hard about mistakes she's made (maybe saying something unintentionally rude to a friend, etc..), it clouds up her mind. Other than that, a normal life at Tamagotchi school.

Class: Robot

Name: Mimi - ChantotchiAge: 13 human yearsStudent or teacher: Student:Height: 4 in"Likes: Mathematics, video games, cartoons, plush toys, technologyDislikes: Accessories and fashion, long shopping trips, typical bullies, when people prove her wrong (ironically)

Flaws: Can be a little self-absorbed at times. She complains about goals out of her reach, and doesn't usually like trying something new - the comfort zone is her favorite place. Even when people like the same stuff as her, she tries her best to surpass all knowledge about that subject, playing into the self-absorbed factor. Once a friend, however, she will try her best to treat you right, even if sometimes she screws up. She also hates talking about her emotions, and doesn't like crying. Because of this, she can sometimes come off as cold. Usually, however, she's a normal Chantotchi in every way.

(I've added a Flaws category so the character you play as can seem a little more realistic ;) )
yes, ty for this idea. Will change the format rn! I also added a backstory, so feel free to add one! :)

(Thanks for the heads' up! Okay, I'll get started. Anyone can join in at anytime, as long as it's no mary-sue introduction, or something impossible, haha!!)

Classes have started as usual.

Mimi: I can't wait to show off my new coding robot today! I'll be the star of Robot Class! *smug laughter* Oooh, Himespetchis' robot is a fortune teller, that's interesting. Hmm... I wonder what my other friends are doing in their classes.

-At fashion class-

Elle-another boring seminar... Eh, not like I have any say in this class of what we do, so I guess I just gotta muck it up... Anyways, I wonder whats going on in other classes anyways... Geez, Im already hungry and its still early, how much longer until lunch.....

A considerable amount of time has passed since classes started. Mimi is waiting (impatiently) to show her automatic coding robot.

Mimi: Guuuh... Hoshistartchi is hogging up so much of class time... I don't care about her project, I wanna show mine!! *puffs up cheeks*

The bell for lunch rings.

Mimi: Huh?! You're kidding! I didn't even get to present my robot! Hmph... I may as well make my way to the cafeteria...

As Mimi walks in the hallway, she doesn't notice her little robot slip from her pile of notes, clanking onto the ground.

Mimi: Gosh, I'm hungry! I gotta find a table with my friends... Where are they?

- while walking through the hallways and chatting with friends, Elle discovers a small robot-

Elle- Hmm... This seems like something Mimi would make. *thinks* I could take it and claim its mine... No! That’s just rude.. Hmm, Everyone goes to lunch at the same time.. I’m sure Mimi is there! I’ll just give it to her when I find her..

*Elle picks up the robot and goes onto lunch, trying to catch up with her friends.-

Name: Nancy

Student

Height: 5 in.

Dislikes: bully’s, sadness, loneliness

Flaws: Shy, gets angry easily

Backstory: Nancy is a Pianitchi, and was always known as the nerd bird in her class. She was fine with this until rumors started getting told about her. She transferred to Tama school in hope of a fresh start...

Class: History

Mimi is sitting at a table, waiting for her friends.

Mimi: *Sighhh* I don't see them anywhere! Guess I'm the first one today. Ah well...

She sorts through her books and notes, looking for her small robot project.

Mimi: ...Huh? Wh-Where'd it go?! Oh no!! Gah, don't panic, don't panic, don't want others seeing me vulnerable... I must've dropped it out in the hall. Ugh. I'll have to check for it later - I don't think anybody would steal a robot of mine, unless it looks really cool and has lazer guns... Hey, I should build a robot like that!

Trying to get her mind off her lost robot, she thinks about other things.

While entering lunch, Elle starts searching for Mimi.

Elle: Gah, where is she.....? Right there! Perfect!

Elle starts jogging, but right as she gets to mimi’s table, she trips over her books and drops the robot.

Elle: *mumbles* oh, great, i dropped the robot.. Shoot! It cant be broken, can it?

Elle checks the robot, but it wont seem to turn on...

Elle: Just great... Now mimi is gonna think i stole the robot and broke it on purpose..... *Sighs* This cant get any worse...

From the corner of her eye, Mimi spots Elle, sprawled on the floor.

Mimi: Gaah! Elle, are you okay?!

She runs over, not considering the broken pieces of her robot scattered all around her friend.

Mimi: Man, you must've tripped over hard! Here, I'll help you gather your stuff...

Suddenly, Mimi notices her broken robot.

Mimi: Woah! Hey, did you find this in the hallway? *smiles* Thanks, I was looking for it.

She observes wires, sticking out of it's neck joint.

Mimi: Oops, you must've damaged it a bit. Don't worry, my next robot class is in a few days! Easy fix! *Laughs*

Elle: *mumbles* that wasnt as bad as i thought it would be...

Elle: Thanks.. I thought you would think i stole it and broke it on purpose... Now i see thats not the case. *brushes off skirt* Anyways, thanks again. If theres any way to help, I can see what i can do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back