Any way to see which Tama I will get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Depending on how you raise your Tamagotchi (number of care misses, usually), you will get a specific character. There are "Growth Charts" available for most versions of Tamagotchis, though I'm not too sure if there's a one for your TF.

Good luck, though! :)

Is their any way I can choose the Tama I get on my friends?
Yes, during the short time I owned my friends, I used a growth chart. It depends on “personalities”; Say for example, you want mametchi, you must bump or text with a friend 10 times for him. If you fail to give any personality, two things can happen.

1. A random character from that level of care will be chosen.

2: it will evolve into the no personality character of that care level: coffertchi is a no personality perfect care adult female

Yes, during the short time I owned my friends, I used a growth chart. It depends on “personalities”; Say for example, you want mametchi, you must bump or text with a friend 10 times for him. If you fail to give any personality, two things can happen.1. A random character from that level of care will be chosen.

2: it will evolve into the no personality character of that care level: coffertchi is a no personality perfect care adult female
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back