Random crease in my friends screen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamago_luckycat02

Reaction score
So my tamagotchi Friends was all normal( when I was in my pjs, watching tv ) and I went upstairs to get changed. I came back down only to find there was some sort of crease in my screen! Its gone light purple and blue, so Im a bit concerned. Any help? Thanks,

Lucky Cat 🐾

Would you be able to provide a photograph, please? With an issue like this, it's not really easy to tell you what's happened without being able to see it.

Would you be able to provide a photograph, please? With an issue like this, it's not really easy to tell you what's happened without being able to see it.
I know this makes me sound like a newbie, but how exactly do I post pictures?

I know this makes me sound like a newbie, but how exactly do I post pictures?
Before I start, I'll assume from this that you've already taken a picture and have it on your computer. ;) What you need to do is;

1: Go to Imgur's uploader, here.

2: Click on the "Browse" button, and find the image that you wish to upload.

3: When you've found the correct image, click on the button labelled "Open" (this may instead be "Ok" or similar on some systems, as far as I know).

4: Once the image has uploaded, mouse over the top-right corner, and a menu should appear. Mouse over the little arrow that is pointing downwards, found at the top-right.

5: In the drop-down menu, click "Get share links", and copy the one labelled "BBCode (Forums)".

6: Paste that code into a post here on TamaTalk, and your image will be displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, I don't have a Friends, but I know screens may go funny if they get pushed gently. xD Is it possible that something might've pushed the screen and it just... stayed colourful for a while? (IDK if that sounds stupid or not as I don't have a Friends so... xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back