Assbread's Art Requests

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I decided to do a few art requests for fun. Don't expect super high grade art. I'm not great at drawing animals and would prefer not to draw any, but feel free to request anything - not just tamagotchi's!

If I don't respond, I probably went to take a shower.

serious_doodlin__by_assbread-dbdm4s7.png

omg can u draw princess peach but with pigtails and overalls pls? thank you <3

I have no idea how to post pictures, so i was wondering if you could draw my avatar in my profile pic? It’s from a game called Audition Online. Thanks! :)

If you draw me, I'll draw you back!

I'm a tol pudgeball w/ a blue bob (pink blunt bangs), green eyes, and I've been rocking a GRLPWR hoodie lately. I'm my icon, but I also have a pic on my profile, or I'm @jemsinspace on instagram (link in signature).

Can u draw a chubby cat holding a chocolate covered strawberry on a picnic? Thx! CHUUUUUU

Sorry, everyone! Lots of things happened in real life that prevented me from being able to use my tablet but now my computers running and it should take me some time to get through all this uwu please be patient and sorry for the disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back