Virtual pets with long run times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
Hello!

Since there is a thread about virtual pets with short run-times, I thought why not make one about pets with long ones. So, which virtual pets, tamagotchi or not, have the longest life-cycle, in your experience?

Hehe, I have to respond to this one, since the thread about virtual pets with short run-times is mine. :lol:

Two spring to mind for me, here;

First, the Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, because sometimes the aging doesn't progress as it should, usually when you use the pause function. They're supposed to have a fixed lifespan of 24 days, but when I ran this one and chose the penguin option, he hung around for 39 days, even though the age displayed after he passed on was 24. This is probably due to a glitch, but it does massively extend the run-time of these.

Secondly, the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini. They're very hardy and they just keep going and going and going.

The thing that these two have in common that makes their run-times seem even longer is that they're not very demanding, so it feels like they live for a lot longer than the amount of care that they require would suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secondly, the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini. They're very hardy and they just keep going and going and going.
In my experience, the mini maxes to 2 weeks, but maybe it could run longer than that?

I've heard of just about any color model (specifically iD L-recent M!xes) that can run for months and months.

But I've also heard that tamagezis take a month to evolve into adults, so it kinda requires you to run them for that long period of time instead of choosing to for fun.

Reactions: Iza
The entama does tend to have longer generation times than other connections (15 days max before they evolve into an oldie) so there is that

When I was little, I had a few Littlest Pet Shop virtual pets, and they didn't die at all. I actually found my favorite one not too long ago but it doesn't have a battery. I might end up using the battery out of my V4.5 to see if it still works.

First, the Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, because sometimes the aging doesn't progress as it should, usually when you use the pause function. They're supposed to have a fixed lifespan of 24 days, but when I ran this one and chose the penguin option, he hung around for 39 days, even though the age displayed after he passed on was 24. This is probably due to a glitch, but it does massively extend the run-time of these.
39 days! :eek: I'll take a look at those... ^_^ Thanks!

In my experience, the mini maxes to 2 weeks, but maybe it could run longer than that?

I've heard of just about any color model (specifically iD L-recent M!xes) that can run for months and months.

But I've also heard that tamagezis take a month to evolve into adults, so it kinda requires you to run them for that long period of time instead of choosing to for fun.
I don't know anything about tamagezis, that's interesting too...

The entama does tend to have longer generation times than other connections (15 days max before they evolve into an oldie) so there is that
I meant pets with long life cycle, like from birth to death, but this is a cool difference with the european Connections as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back