New TMGC Melody Mix Owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone i just got my first mix tmgc. I have soo many questions to ask.

*Note: It's used*

1) What is the first default character? I have a feeling my first character right now its a mix (toddler stage) She has a big head and small body, yellow skin and a bowtie.

2) Can i reset it to get back to default 1Gen?

3) How do i plant the seed?

4) Why is there a lot of things in the menu locked and how or when will it unlock?

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone i just got my first mix tmgc. I have soo many questions to ask.

*Note: It's used*

1) What is the first default character? I have a feeling my first character right now its a mix (toddler stage) She has a big head and small body, yellow skin and a bowtie.

2) Can i reset it to get back to default 1Gen?

3) How do i plant the seed?

4) Why is there a lot of things in the menu locked and how or when will it unlock?

Thank you in advance!

My Personal Replies:

1. Your first character of Generation 1 will be one of the built-in characters, such as Mametchi, Lovelin, etc.

2. If you reset your Tamagotchi, it will start over. All your progress will be lost. Unless you find a way to take care of it exactly the way

you did before, odds are, you'll end up with a different character for Generation 1.

3. I don't think you can...

4.[Pulled from: https://vpets.org/guides/tamagotchi-mix-guide]

You have a Melody M!X version, so Spacy Land will not be there.

Location Unlocks

The default location on the Mix is Tamagotchi Town. Other locations must be unlocked before they can be visited. The following list is how to unlock the rest of the locations. Information was compiled by the members of the Facebook groups and Tama-Zone.com.

Berry Town

Eat the berry sundae at the restaurant 10 times or more. This location also unlocks a new icon background.

Flower Hills

Remodel your living room to the flower wallpaper. This location also unlocks a new icon background.

Gozaru Village

Remodel your living room to the Gozaru wallpaper, then use the Conch Horn from the banquet held in Mermaid Palace. This location unlocks a new minigame.

Melody Land

This will automatically unlock on the third generation when visiting the garden during the early morning. This is only available on the Melody version Mix.

Mermaid Palace

Connect with three other Tamagotchi Mixes or Mix Station, then go to the park square. This location also unlocks a new icon background.

Patchi Forest

Got to the Garden with an adult character. This location also unlocks a new icon background.

Rainbow Hills

Use a flower seed in clear weather. This location also unlocks a new icon background.

Spacy Land

This will automatically unlock on the third generation when visiting the garden at nighttime. This is only available on the Spacy version Mix.

Verklighet did an excellent job answering your questions, but I just wanted to add something about the locations. Since you have only one Melody M!x, Mermaid Palace and Gozaru Village will not be available to you. You need to have another M!x to connect with in order to unlock these locations.

There are two adults than can only be obtained in the first gen and they are obtained by getting a butt ton of care misses in the teen stage i believe 6-8 in that range is what's needed. https://i.imgur.com/6bwMfbi.png here is a growth chart (only applies in first gen) as well as I think it shows you who lives where

And there is no gardening or planting of seeds but there are random events in the garden that are seasonal..so I goes that counts.

I don't recommend resetting as you will lose everything all location unlocks and items and cash money, should your tamagotchi run away you press A+C or some button combo and then you are back to gen 1 and have the opportunity to raise a default adult again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back